Chapter 11: They're Coming

*Warning this chapter is short! I just published it to let you guys know I was still alive 😂😘*

"Why did you kill her?!" My mom screams, while tears stream down her face. I just stare at her in shock then I scream back "I didn't fucking kill her! And why are you even crying? You were never there for us!" She steps forward raising her hand then slapping me in the face saying "Never speak to me like that again!" I step back going towards the door saying "I hope you have fun with your new boy toy, because I'm done with you and your shit! You're the reason why my sister is dead, so I hope you're happy with your selfish self." She just glares at me as I run out the door going towards Justin's house, hoping his parents are at work tonight. Once I arrive I quickly knock on the front door, shaking lightly. He opens the door asking while motioning me to come inside "What's wrong?" He wipe's my tears away as I say "My mom.. Accused me of killing my.. s-sister." He quickly wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in for a hug whispering in my ear "Just don't pay attention to her, okay? And plus we both know you didn't." I nod lightly wrapping my arms around his neck laying my head on his chest.

I quickly open my eyes, beads of sweat soak my forehead as my breathing gets heavy. I look over seeing Justin is still asleep, I sigh not wanting to wake him, but I place my hand on his shoulder shaking it lightly. After a few minutes he opens his eyes looking up at me, "Is everything okay?" He asks in a concerned voice yawning afterwards. I just stare at him, my eyes are dull and my skin is pale. He sighs and pulls me closer to him whispering in my ear in a calm voice "Just calm down babe, everything will be okay.. I promise." I snuggle into his chest then mumbling "What if they do catch me Justin.. And you're not there?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear saying "They're not going to touch you." A faint smile appears on my face as I say "Thank you.. For everything." He nods lightly saying "Anything for you babe." He then kisses my forehead saying "Now how about we go back to sleep." I look up at him muttering "You can but I'm getting up." I go to get up, but he quickly grabs my waist pulling me back down beside of him saying "Aw come on.. Please babe?" I grin and say "How about you go back to sleep, and I go downstairs to fix us something to eat?" He scratches his chin then says with a smirk plastered on his lips asking "You can cook?" I give him a look, smacking his arm playfully saying "Yes I can cook." He laughs and kisses me on the lips gently before laying back down. I smile getting up then turn walking out the door then downstairs.

Once I get downstairs and into the kitchen I begin to cook some eggs, toast, and bacon. When I finally finish cooking I open the cabinet grabbing two plates and cups. I place the plates on the counter grabbing the pan and scooping some of the eggs on both of the plates, then placing two pieces of toasts and bacon after I place the pan back down on the stove. I open the refrigerator grabbing the orange juice, pouring the same amount in each cup. Once I put the juice back in the fridge, I pick up the plates walking upstairs. I push the door open with my foot saying softly "Wake up Justin." He turns over Slowly facing me as he opens his eyes. A smile appears on his face as he gets up walking towards me. I hand him the plates saying "Here take these please, because I have to go and get the drinks real quick." He sits the plates on the bed, then quickly grabs my wrist softly saying "I'll go and get them, you go and sit down babe." I smile nod walking over to the bed sitting down. I lay on my side, grabbing the remote to the tv switching through the channels trying to find something to watch. Suddenly I feel two hands grab my sides, I jump up screaming looking over just to see Justin laughing his ass off. "That's not funny!" I yell standing up, then pushing him against the wall playfully. He looks down at me smiling as he leans down kissing my lips gently then deepening the kiss. I smile against his lips as he wraps his arms against my waist picking me up. I wrap my legs around his muscular body, he then whispers in my ear "I love you Erin." I smile leaning my forehead on his saying out of breathe "I love you too Justin." He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose before sitting me down on the bed, he hands me one of the glasses before walking to the other side of the bed sitting down. I scoot over near him, laying my head on his shoulder as I take a bite of a piece of bacon. He smiles then picks up a piece of toast biting into it. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask still switching through the channels. "Stop here!" He says quickly just staring at the tv. I laugh and mutter "You're such a child." He glares at me saying "No one is to young for Spongebob!" I shake my head saying "Of coarse not." He kisses my cheek before taking another bite of his toast and watching Spongebob like a child would.

After I finish my food, I stand up walking downstairs and into the kitchen. I put my plate and glass in the sink as I turn on the water, filling the sink up halfway. I grab a sponge, applying some soap beginning to wash the plate and glass I was using. "You didn't have to do that." I hear Justin say as he wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on top of mine. "Well I wanted to." I say with a grin. "Oh.. well thank you." I nod lightly but suddenly I hear a voice saying over and over again "They're coming, I tried to stop them.. but there were to many." I drop the glass plate onto the floor, which shatters into tiny pieces all over the floor. I turn around seeing a man standing in the corner with blood all over his hands and the suit that's he's wearing. Justin grabs my shoulder shaking it lightly, which makes me look over to see a worried look in his eyes. I then glance down at the shattered pieces saying "I'm... s-sorry." I quickly bend down picking up every single piece that fell onto the ground until Justin grabs my arm lightly pulling me up to my feet asking "What's wrong Erin?" I look him in the eyes saying "They're coming."

So yeah like I said before this chapter is short, so I'm sorry about that! And also I'm sorry for any mistakes!

Like

Comment

And Vote. 💋