Chapter 2: Patient 153

*Edited*

I open my eyes quickly when I hear the rattling of keys. I look up, squinting my eyes so I can focus on who it is since it's almost pitch black in my cell. The door slings open hitting the concrete wall. I flinch at the sound then the man says, "Stand up." I just sit there looking up at him, knowing he isn't the man that usually comes. "Justin didn't I tell you to wait until I got here to open up her cell!" I hear Alan yell walking down the corridor towards my cell.

Alan is the person who watches over the women's ward, but Justin he looks and sounds familiar. "Erin come on let's go, you're being moved upstairs." Alan says walking in my cell. "Wait did you just say Erin?" Justin asks looking towards him. "Yes, why?" Alan says. "No reason, I was just making sure I heard you clear." He says looking back at me. I stand up slowly, not knowing what exactly is going to be upstairs. "Come on Erin we have to go." Alan says in a more sweeter tone. Justin goes to grab my arm, but I quickly jerk away glaring at him. "Let it go." Alan says when he sees Justin raising his hand about to grab my arm again. He's glares at me one last time before walking out the cell. "Now come on." Alan says in a more demanding tone than before. I walk out the cell then Alan grabs my arm softly, walking towards the metal door that exits the female ward. "You're being moved upstairs to a room, so you can be watched more." Alan says opening the door and going up the stairs, Justin following behind.

Once we reach the top floor Alan says "Justin will be your new care taker in this section of the women's ward." I glare towards Justin, then quickly look back at Alan with a pleading look in my eyes that's saying, Please don't leave me. Alan looks away quickly, handing me over to Justin. Then I hear Alan whisper to Justin "If she says just one word get me, and that's a order." Justin nods lightly as Alan walks back down the stairs. "Let's go." He says opening the door and pushing me forward. I glare back at him then begin to walk. I look down slightly as everyone stares at me backing away. "Right here." Justin says pointing towards a room that says 'Patient 153' "Oh so now I'm labeled." I think to myself, as Justin opens the door with one of many keys on a metal loop. The door then clicks open, I walk in seeing just a bed, and a metal chair in the corner. The room is a little bit bigger than my cell I used to stay in. I turn back around to face Justin, "Well get some rest, because you will be woke up early in the morning tomorrow for some tests." He says walking out and closing the door behind of him. I sigh knowing exactly what 'tests' mean. I turn around and walk over towards the bed laying down.

Hope you enjoy the story so far! 😊

Oh and sorry if there are any spelling errors, I'm on my phone 👌

Like

Comment

And Vote! 😘