Chapter 19: Erin Lovell

I can't believe I have 1k reads! Thank you guys so much, anyways continue reading! 😘

Erin's P.O.V

I finally wake up, it seems like forever. I open my eyes slowly staring behind of Justin to see the I have been running away from since day one. "You did it.. I trusted you." I say, my voice scratchy from where I haven't talked.

Justin looks at my with a confused look written all over his face as he says calmly "Erin.. what are you talking about."

I stare at the man as he smirks then mutters "I will come back for you, soon my darling." Anger and frustration fills my eyes as I go to get up but pain shoots up through my body which makes me fall back onto the uncomfortable bed.

Justin walks over to me and says in a frustrated tone "Erin answer me!"

I look over at Justin and say franticly "He came back for me. Justin if he takes me.. I'm done, I don't want to leave with him. He's danger to us all." Justin bends down to my level where we are face to face and says calmly "Who is him?"

I glance towards the doorway to see he's gone, I quickly glare back at Justin as I mumble shaking my head "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you who." Justin goes to speak until two men walk in with suits.

"Erin Lovell, twenty years of age, is diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Oppositional Defiant, Paranoid Personality, Schizotypal Disorder. Has killed exactly eight men, and two women which were her own mother and sister. Has been sent to an Asylum instead of jail for life." One of the men in the suits say as he glares at me with disgust.

*Read what the disorders are below*

Justin looks over at me in shock since in my files it only lists schizophrenia, because the lady never finished them at the hospital.

I glance at the two men before looking back at Justin. "You need to leave sir." The other

man says looking over at Justin.

He slowly stands up and walks out of the room without thinking for a second.

"We are going to transport you back to the Asylum, and when you get there you will be transferred to the 24/7 female ward." The man quickly unlocks the hand cuffs, jerking me up by my arm walking me out of the room.

I glare over at Justin as he just leans against the wall outside of the Hospital. A frown quickly appears on my lips as we pass by him going to the back of the Hospital where I'm forced in the black van, where all of this started.

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social

Oppositional defiant disorder is a pattern of disobedient, hostile, and defiant behavior toward authority figures.

Paranoid personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has a long‑term pattern of distrust and suspicion of others, but does not have a full-blown psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia.

Schizotypal personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has trouble with relationships and disturbances in thought patterns, appearance, and behavior.

So this chapter is short, but I just wrote it real quick since I got back from the beach! But enjoy and I'll be writing the next chapter soon!

I'm also sorry for any spelling errors I'm writing this on my phone and I just rushed this chapter so I could post it for you since I start school Wednesday.

Like,

Comment,

And, Vote! 😘