Chapter 18: I Trusted You

Justin's P.O.V

I stand up slowly, walking out of the room and going down the corridor towards the waiting room.

I glare up to see Alan sitting in one of the chairs, asleep. I sigh and walk over there saying "Alan?" He opens his eyes slowly and glances up at me saying instantly "How is Erin?" I shake my head and mutter "Not good.. They just took her to do a CAT scan of her brain to see if things have gotten better or worse." He glares down towards the ground and asking "Is she going to wake up?" I sigh and mutter "They said it will be miracle if she did.." He stands up and says looking towards me "Call me when or if she wakes up, okay?" I nod lightly as he turns walking out of the hospital

I sigh and make my way back to Erin's room. When I walk in, the doctor is writing on the clipboard. He looks up as I ask "Has she shown any improvements?" He sighs and says "No, it has gotten much worse." I glare down towards the ground saying "So your saying she might.. die?" He nods lightly and says "I'm really sorry Justin, but yes she might not make it due to all the brain damage she had taken over the years.. but she is fighting, I can tell."

I sigh and sit down on the chair as I just stare at her delicate face. I nod lightly and the doctor walks out of the room. I hold her hand softly as I close my eyes.

*Flashback*

"Stop it Justin!" She says in between laughs as she tried to cover my face as I have my phone out taking pictures of us just to annoy her. "Aw come on.. you look beautiful." She glares at me and says "Stop lying, it's an unhealthy habit."

I quickly turn my head looking over at her saying "But I'm not lying sweetie." She crosses her arms and mutters "Yes you are, So stop arguing with me!"

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck softly muttering "Erin you're perfect in my eyes, and nothing will change that."

She blushes lightly and looks away towards the ground.

*Flashback ends*

It has now been two months and five days since she has been hospitalized, and tomorrow is her birthday.

I should of protected her.. because if I just saved her from herself she wouldn't be in the Asylum.. and she would be with me instead.

I just stare at her, "she is fighting, I can tell" replays in my head over and over again, but then I think "What if she has gave up, what if she is done fighting."

I sigh and shake the thought out of my head, as I lean back in the chair, closing my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.

*Next Day*

I open my eyes slowly, to see Erin moving slightly. I stand up quickly and just stare down at her not believing what I see.

She quickly opens her eyes, and sits up trying to catch her breath. She looks around with a panicked look plastered on her face.

I call the for the doctor, and about five minutes later he walks in and goes to say something until he looks at Eriny.

"Erin?" He asks walking towards her, grabbing the clipboard from the table as he begins to write something down.

She doesn't reply, all she does is stare at me with fear in her eyes.

Then finally she says her voice scratchy "You did it.. I trusted you."

So yeah have that nice cliffhanger c;
Sorry for not updating sooner! But I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I might not update until I come back c:

Like,

Comment,

And, Vote 💋