Chapter 14: Remember Me?

Erin's P.O.V

"Remember me?" He asks leaning against the wall, the blood from his hands steadily drip from his palm and onto the concrete floor making a puddle around him. "Yeah.. I do." I say standing up slowly. "You didn't go with him." He says walking towards me. I nod lightly and mutter "It would of made things worse." He suddenly disappears when the metal door slings open. A pale skinned boy with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair walks in holding a clipboard and
A cup of pills plus water. "Erin?" He asks looking up. I nod lightly as he reaches the cup of pills towards me, I carefully grab the cup from his hand looking down at the three colorful pills. I look back up at the boy who looks about twenty one and shake my head lightly handing them back to the boy saying quietly "I need a favor." He looks up from the clipboard, as I look in his eyes seeing fear as he says "Just take the pills Erin." I quickly push him up against the wall where our faces are just inches apart as I say quietly "Please.. I'm begging you." He looks away from my gaze and says "What?" I close my eyes for a second then mutter "I need you to get Justin Hill as my caretaker." He shakes his head and says "I have no control over that." I grit my teeth and say "Don't lie.. You are the son of who runs this whole asylum, so I believe you can and if you don't.. things will happen, so just please." He looks down and says "Okay.. fine, he will be here tomorrow and you'll also be getting Electroconvulsive therapy around tomorrow morning." He then turns walking out and closing the door shut behind of him.

A faint smile appears on my lips, knowing I'll get to see Justin again. My thoughts are burned to ashes when I hear my sister mutter "That was a bad idea." I glance back asking "What was a bad idea?" She walks forward saying "Have Justin come here.. to be your caretaker." I look away then mutter "I have some ideas on how to get out of the place.. they will be hard to do but they're possible." She shakes her head then says "What about the Electroconvulsive therapy? If that doctor gets a hold of you.. You're gone." I sigh and mutter "I know.. so we'll just hope he hasn't been transferred yet." She mumbles disappearing "You better hope he hasn't."

*Next Day*

I open my eyes slowly when I begin to hear banging on the door. I sigh and grab the thin pillow placing it over my head trying to block out the noises that are coming from outside of the room.

Then someone yells "Someone open up this door immediately!" I take the pillow away from my head recognizing the deep raspy voice which puts a smile on my face. The door finally opens and Justin walks in with a faint grin closing the door behind of him. I stand up slowly as he walks towards me wrapping his arms around my waist, then kissing me on the forehead. "I missed you." He says looking me into the eyes. "I missed you too." I say with a smile. He unwraps his arms from around my waist the door begins to open. I look forward seeing a girl in all white, she glances towards Justin and says "Transport her to Electroconvulsive therapy immediately." Justin looks towards me with a confused look and I sigh quietly. The girl closes the door and right when she does, Justin asks in a frustrated tone "What the hell happened?"
I glance down towards the ground saying in a hushed tone "I threatened a guard.. well two guards and then I may have hurt one." He sighs then mutters "Let's.. go." I nod lightly as he grabs my arm tightly, leading me to the room.

"Welcome back Erin." He says with a smirk plastered on his face as he tightens the last leather cuff on my left arm. Justin looks over towards him then glances down at me. "You can leave now." The doctor says looking towards Justin. I glance back at him as he walks put the door closing it quietly. "It would be a shame if something went wrong and you were killed." He says laughing quietly before turning the knob, that sends hundreds to thousands of volts into my body.

So I'll be updating soon! And please comment on how you like the story so far, it would mean a lot to me! 😊

Like

Comment

And Vote 💋