Chapter 15: Erin?

Erin's P.O.V

(*Flashback*)

I glance down at the deep cut on palm, blood drips down in between my pale fingers as I rip the bottom of my shirt, wrapping the thin material around the cut. I close my eyes tightly trying to forget about the pain as I stand up. I place my hand on the wall so I can keep my balance as I walk to the bathroom.

I raise my hand, pushing the door open then quickly closing the door behind of me turning the lock, so he can't come in.

I look in the mirror seeing my lip is busted and multiple cuts all over my face and body. I reach down in my pocket, grabbing my phone unlocking it. I lean against the bathroom door slowly sitting down as I dial Justin's number.

The phone rings which feels like forever until I heard him say in a raspy voice "Hello?" I sigh and say quietly "Justin.. please come and get me." I hear the front door slam shut, which makes me begin to shake in fear not knowing what's he's going to do now. "Okay, I'll be there in about five minutes." I smile faintly then hang up the phone, but the smile fades quickly when he begins to bang on the bathroom door yelling "Open up this door now!" I stand up slowly and place my hand on the bathroom counter as a support system. He keeps banging on the wooden door until I hear Justin's voice yelling "Didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away from her!" I suddenly hear someone being shoved into the wall, being beat to death. A few minutes later the door knob turns and Justin walks in.

He looks up at me and asking "What did he do to you?" I shake my head lightly saying "Nothing.. Can we just go please." He nods and wraps his arm around my waist to help me walk to his car.

*End of flashback*

I open my eyes slowly, and look around seeing I'm lying on the cold concrete floor. My eyes are bloodshot and I'm more pale than usual. My head feels like I have been hit in the head non stop with a baseball bat. I close my eyes again, trying to forget about the pain that won't go away. The door opens slowly, but I just ignore it as I lye on the ground. "Erin." I hear a deep raspy voice say. I open up my eyes slowly to see a man that looks familiar, but I just can't remember a name. I stand up and lean against the wall so I won't fall over.

I just stare into his eyes, until my train of thought is broken when he says "Erin? It's Justin." I shrug my shoulders and say quietly "I don't know you.. where am I? where is my sister?"

So this is short filler chapter! I hope you enjoy the story so far, and the next chapter will be much longer! I pinkie promise, but until then enjoy this cliffhanger 😊

Like

Comment

And, Vote. 💋