Chapter 6: I Love You

*Edited*

"What do you mean he killed your sister." Justin says with a confused look on his face. "It doesn't matter anymore." I mumble, wrapping my arms around my knees looking down towards the ground. "It does matter Erin, he killed your sister and never paid for it." Justin says. "Oh don't worry he will pay for it.. Because karma's a bitch." I say firmly looking up towards him. Justin stands up, saying before walking out "Erin the only reason I signed up for this job was to make sure that you were safe, and I'm going to keep that promise." I nod lightly, then look over seeing Haley standing in the corner, her pale skin glimmering from the faint sunlight that's shinning through the small window. "I told you that he loves you!" She chuckles. A faint smile appears on my lips, "I guess you were right." She walks over to me and says "Don't let him go Erin, promise me." I nod, "I promise." She smiles, then says with a faint laugh "Well i'll see you at the gates of hell my lovely sister." I laugh with her then mutter "I'll see you soon." She disappears into thin air and my smile fades once again. I walk over to the mirror that's bolted into the wall seeing specks of blue in the black in my pupil, "My eye color is finally coming back." I mumble to myself. Then I walk over to the bed, lying down and turning on my side facing the concrete wall as I close my eyes.

We lye in the grass, looking up towards the star covered sky. The cool breeze passes by us, which makes me shiver since it's in the middle of September. I lay my head on Justin's chest, listening to his calm heartbeat as he wraps his arm around me tighter when he feels me shivering, I smile lightly and look up at him. "I wish we could just stay like this forever, it's perfect." I say with my smile getting wider. Justin looks down at me smiling and mumbles "I wish we could too Erin." I lay my head back down on his chest and close my eyes, until I hear my phone going off in my jacket pocket. A sigh escapes my lips as I sit up, reaching for my phone looking to see it's Ben who is calling, I stand up quickly and say "I'm sorry Justin, I have to go now." I go to run off but he grabs my arm softly and says "You don't have to go, you can just come and stay with me, because I know you don't want to go back home." I shake my head and say "I want too, but I can't Justin." He looks down at my phone seeing the caller ID, "He's not going to hurt you Erin, and plus you're going to be with me so no one will lay a hand on you." He says looking deeply in my eyes, so I can tell he meant every word he said. I think for a minute then say "Okay.. I'll go with you." A smile quickly appears on his face as he says "Okay then, let's go." He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. Then we begin to walk back to his house, which is only 4 miles away from the park.

"You do know that he isn't going to hurt you anymore, right?" Justin says keeping his focus on where we're walking. I look over at him and shrug saying "Well, I hope he doesn't." Justin immediately stops and faces me saying. "Erin he isn't going to anymore, because you have me now and I would do anything to keep you safe. Erin I love you, and I always have. I want to call you mine.. If that's alright with you." I grin and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his lips softly then saying "I love you too Justin, and no I don't mind if you call me yours, because I want you to be mine."

I open my eyes quickly, looking around to see I was just dreaming about the past wishing it was the present, because to be honest I miss being in love with Justin.

Okay so yeah that just happened! I hope you guys enjoy the story so far, because I know I do! 😊

Like

Comment

And Vote! 😘