Chapter 1Hyungwon wants Wonho's attention

Hyungwon pov
Shownu have you seen Wonho I want to show him something but I can't find him anywhere. Oh yeah he told me to tell you he is going out with some friends because he was bored. Shownu said. Oh ok now I'm bored again. I was just in my room bored as hell so I decided to text my boyfriend Mark. We have been together for 7 months now and he really cares about me and would do anything to make me feel safe and when I'm with him I feel happy and protected by the person I love the most.

Wonho pov
I started having these weird feelings towards Hyungwon. Everytime I hang out with him my heart races for him. The first time I met him I felt like this towards him with his plump pink lips and his angelic smile and laugh. Just makes me want to kiss those plump pink lips of his.

Mark's pov
I got a call from Hyungwon and he was crying and I didn't know why I was really worried about him so I just ask him what's wrong. I'm scared hyung can you come over please.Hyungwon ask. Sure I will be there in a little bit ok baby boy. Ok is all he said. So I went to his shared apartment with Wonho. I knock on the door and he answer the door pretty fast and he look so sad and it made me sad just to see him like that because you know he is my boyfriend. Hey whats wrong baby boy. I saw something that I didn't want to see hyung. Hyungwon said.

So I pull him inside of his and Wonho's apartment. Baby boy tell me what you saw. He started crying again I saw someone kill someone Hyung it was a guy in all black and I'm scared what if he comes after me Hyung he ask me. I look at him and say I won't let anyone near my baby boy ok and I kissed him gently but I noticed something different he had a hickey on his neck. I break the kiss and ask him who touch my baby boy.

Hyungwon's pov
Wonho was the one to give me the hickey on my neck so I tried to hide it from my boyfriend Mark. Last night Wonho was drunk when he came back to our apartment and he went into my room and started kissing me and touching which I didn't like and tried to push him off but he wouldn't move and he gave me the hickey on my neck so thats who touch me hyung I replied back.