Kai is Hyungwon's older brother

Hyungwon pov
Hey hyung what room am I going to sleep in I ask. And Mark said that I will be sleeping with him so I said ok. But I started feeling hungry so I ask Mark if we can go get something to eat and he said ok let me get ready and than we can go and I smiled once he said that so I just waited for him to finish getting ready. But after a few minutes he came out of the room wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and white vans and damn he looked hot. Ok are you ready Markie I ask. Yes I'm ready lets go Mark said. Ok so I skipped to the car and got in and put my seatbelt on and than Mark got into the driver seat and started to drive. Hey baby want do you feel like eating he ask. I want to eat pizza I replied. Ok he smiled and said and so we went to a pizza place and the waiter took our orders than left.

Mark pov
I love it when Hyungwon is being cute it makes my heart beat a 100% faster than it usually does. We stayed in silence until our food came. Why did Wonho always come back to their apartment drunk I always have that one question stuck in my head and I want to ask Hyungwon but he probably doesn't know why and I'm glad that he is safe with me now and living with me. Hey baby do you wanna go to the movies when we're done eating I ask and he looked up and smiles yeah sure he replied and than our food came and we ate our food in silence and when we finished I paid and than we left to the movies and watch a random movie.

Wonho pov
God I miss seeing Hyungwon's beautiful face,smile and hearing his laughs but it is my fault that he left but at least I know he feels the same way towards me as I feel towards him. Kai ask me where Hyungwon was when he came over today and I was curious so I asked why he wanted to know turns out Kai is his older brother and so I lied and said he went out with a couple of friends but see I couldn't tell him the truth where he was or he will start to get worried about his little brother so I didn't tell him what really happened.