Chapter 2

Wonho
Today is the day me and hyungwon go meet up with his older brother Kai he seems really excited but I'm glad that me and him are finally together because now he hugs me and we go out a lot together now but I don't know how Kai is going to feel about me dating his younger brother but Kai is older than both of us because he is in his Junior year of high school and hyungwon and I are sophomore's in high school.

Kai
Today I meet up with Wonho because we are going to hang out at the amusement park I really wish I could see Hyungwon again it's been 3 years since I last saw him because we go to different schools and we live in different cities but god I miss him so much I love Hyungwon's laugh and smile it makes me smile but I haven't seen that smile in 3 years. Right now I am driving where Wonho told me to meet him at but the second I got there I saw Hyungwon and I guess you can say I was really happy now that Hyungwon is here. Hey Hyungwonie I say with a smile. Than Hyungwon turns around hey Kai he says with the smile that I miss so much. Hyungwon I miss you so much I'm so sorry for not visiting you but I'm here now I hug Hyungwon so tight I don't want to let him go.

Hyungwon
I was really happy to see my older brother Kai I haven't seen him in years. It's ok Kai we both lived in different cities and go to different schools I kiss his cheek. And I ask Wonho if I can tell him and he nods his head yes. Hey um Kai I'm going to tell you something but don't freak out ok. Kai says ok what is it. Ok me and Wonho are dating hyung.  What when did this happen? he ask. Oh we got together a week ago Kai. Wonho says.