Hyungwon dyes his hair

Wonho
We are home now and Hyungwon is looking at his phone and I keep asking him what is he looking at on his phone and he says it's a surprise but I'm curious and I want to know. Hey Oppa do you think this will be a good venue for the wedding he ask
(Wedding Venue)

Wow that is beautiful baby and yes that is a great place to get married I say with a smile and he smiles

Wow that is beautiful baby and yes that is a great place to get married I say with a smile and he smiles. Babe I'm going to the restroom he says and leaves his phone unlock on the table and goes to the restroom ok baby I say and go through his phone I went through his text messages but he still only has Kai, Taemin,Klaus and I as his contacts and his social media still follows the same people. But than I found a bunch of wedding rings on his photos oh so that's why he is hiding his phone from me and saying that it's a surprise and than I put his phone back down in the same spot on the table. Babe can you pass me my phone please He says ok here you go baby I say with a smile and he sits on the couch and cuddles up to me and falls asleep and face buried in my chest I run my fingers through his soft hair. But than I hear his phone ring and I pick it up and look at it and it was Kai so I answered it hello I said hey Wonho where is Hyungwon Kai says oh he is asleep in my arms why I ask oh ok so how is he doing Kai ask he is doing fine why what happen I ask wait he didn't tell you what happened Kai ask No what happened Kai I ask with a worried tone in my voice Well don't tell him I told you Kai says ok now tell me what happened to him I say well you know when Hyungwon said he was going for a walk well he got pulled in an Alley and he was raped by some gang leader Wonho and since I called him that night the police called me and brought him to my house but next time he goes out go with him Wonho because if anything else happens to my little brother your the one who will be blamed but not by me but by Taemin and Klaus and I think you met our eldest brother Klaus he is really protective of Hyungwon and when I say protective I mean it alright bye Kai says alright bye I say and hang up and put Hyungwon's phone back on the Table. I got up from the couch and laid Hyungwon down on the couch I was walking back and forth around our apartment who the guy is that raped my Hyungwon that day but I was also wondering why he didn't tell me about it until I got a text that said your little boyfriend was so fuckable last Monday I replied back who is this and you better stay away from my fiance or I will go kill you myself. He replied back saying that he won't tell me who he is and that he will get Hyungwon back. I was worried sick and I know it's not Mark because he would've came over here but who did Hyungwon date before Mark. I texted hey Mark who did Hyungwon date before you I ask and he replied quickly Um I think his name was Shownu and when him and Hyungwon were together he would abuse Hyungwon really bad because when he would always come back to my place Hyungwon always had a lot of bruises and scars and also hickeys all over his body and he would be crying when he came to my place and now that Shownu dude is a gang leader why do you ask Wonho he said Well Hyungwon was raped a week ago on a Monday he didn't tell me Kai had to tell me about it but Kai said the police told him Hyungwon was raped by a gang leader and then I got a text today saying that I will get Hyungwon back no matter the risk he will be mine I texted back. Wow if that's Hyungwon's first boyfriend Shownu don't let him go anywhere alone Wonho because that guy is capable of doing some stuff to Hyungwon that we can't ever imagine it being true so please protect Hyungwon well I have to go bye Mark says and hangs up. Alright bye I say and hang up the phone.

Hyungwon
Oppa can we go to our room and cuddle please I ask sure sweetheart come on let's go Wonho says and carries me to our room and lays me down on the bed and he lays next to me and I cuddle close to him. Oppa I have to tell you something and I don't think your going to like what you are about to hear I say ok what is it baby Wonho says and I cuddle closer to him. Remember last Monday when I said I was going for a walk I ask yeah why he ask Well because I got pulled into an alley way and got raped by a gang leader Oppa I sad tears going down my face. Baby why didn't you tell me Wonho ask because I didn't want you to be mad I said. Baby I'm not mad at you I'm mad at the guy who raped you but not you baby Wonho says Are you sure Oppa I ask yes baby I'm sure Wonho says and crashes his lips on to mine and I kiss back. After a while of making out we decide to go to bed goodnight Oppa I love you I say with a smile and falls asleep on his chest. Goodnight sweetheart and I love you too he says and cuddles me closer to him. (In the morning) Oppa can we go dye my hair please I ask Sure baby but I'm going with you Wonho says. Ok I say and hold his hand with a smile.

Wonho
So Hyungwon ask me if we can go get his hair dyed and of course I said yes so we went to the Hair Salon to get his hair dyed. I saw Kai there as well and I got a little worried. And than I noticed someone was staring at my baby with very lust full eyes so I picked up Hyungwon and put him up and put him on my lap. Ok Mr. Chae you are next. Ok Hyungwon says and goes and sits on the chair. Ok so what color do you want the girl ask. I want Raven black Hyungwon says Ok the girls says and goes and gets the dye from the back. (Ok I'm not going to get into details you probably know what is going on already). We get home and damn Hyungwon looks hot I just want to fuck him senseless.

Hyungwon
I go to Wonho and I's room and lay on the bed and put my earphones in my ears and I start to sing Can I tell you something just between you and me when I hear your voice I know I'm finally free every single word is as perfect as can be and I need you here with me when you left me up I know that I'll never fall I can speak to you by saying nothing at all every single time I find it harder to breathe cause I need you here with me every day your saying the words that I want you to say there is a pain in my heart and it won't go away and I know that I'm falling in to deep cause I need you here with me I sang.

Wonho
Hey guess what Minhyuk said walking through the door. What Min I'm trying to hear Hyungwon sing I say Wait Hyungwon is singing I wanna listen Minhyuk says and runs up the stairs and sits with Wonho. Wow his voice is so beautiful I say with a few tears going down my face. But Wonho why does the song he is singing sound so sad Minhyuk says in a worried voice and than I listen to him sing for a while longer and come to the conclusion that Minhyuk is right he does sound sad. I open the bedroom door to see Hyungwon laying on his back on the bed with tears beaming his eyes and than I walk up to him hey baby I say and tap him on the shoulder to get his attention and than he looks at me with tears still beaming his eyes but he quickly wipes the away and takes off his headphones and looks at Wonho with the saddest look in his eyes Yes Oppa Hyungwon says in a sad tone of voice What's wrong why are you so sad baby please tell me what is going on I said with a sad look in my eyes. It's nothing Oppa I promise Hyungwon says with a sad tone in his voice. Yeah than why are you crying baby please tell me I ask again. Ok I'm not fine but I don't want to talk about it Hyungwon says with tears going down his face. Fuck this shit Minhyuk says and walks into HyungWonho's room. Wonho out and I will talk to him Minhyuk says and Wonho leaves the room. Ok Hyungwon what is wrong Wonho is worried sick about you. I feel guilty but the reason why I'm upset is because Shownu he won't leave me alone and I'm scared but I don't want Wonho to get hurt and if he does I will just blame myself because I know how Wonho is if I tell him that Shownu is after me and is looking for me and he won't stop until he gets me back than he will be so upset who knows what Wonho will do Min Hyungwon says. Ok I won't tell him I will tell him that you feel guilty alright Minhyuk says Ok Hyungwon says. What did he say why is he so upset I asked He feels guilty because you have been doing everything for him to be happy Minhyuk says. Ok but why would he feel guilty he makes me laugh and smile he brightens my world when I'm with him I can't lose him Min I say I know and you won't he is just scared ok Minhyuk says and I get more worried what do you mean he scared Min I ask He's scared that he will lose you ok so calm down or go talk to your fiance Minhyuk says and I go to Hyungwon and I's room and open the door hey Baby I say and cuddle him to my chest. Hi Oppa Hyungwon says just above a whisper and I kiss his cheeks and run my fingers through his hair. I want to know what is bothering him but he won't tell me and I could tell that Minhyuk was lying Hyungwon told him what's been bothering him but won't tell me what if he doesn't love me anymore and what if he is thinking of getting back together with Mark. My phone starts ringing after a couple minutes so I look at the caller ID and it's Mark so I answer it hello I say Hey Wonho where is Hyungwon right now he ask and than I got worried he is asleep in my arms right now why Mark did something happen I ask So you know how I told you Shownu was Hyungwon's first boyfriend He ask yeah I said well he is after Hyungwon and won't stop until he gets him back Wonho so if you want to protect Hyungwon and your self I advise you to leave now before he finds you guys Wonho good luck bye he says and hangs up.