Hyungwon gets kidnapped

Hyungwon
I was laying in bed with Wonho but I couldn't sleep so I slipped out of Wonho's grip around my waist and put on a hoodie and sweatpants and then I put my shoes on and sneaked out of the house and went for a walk than I got pulled into an Alley you are coming with me Baby the guy says before I pass out. (The next morning) I wake up and I don't see Wonho anywhere where am I how did I get here but than the bedroom door opens hello Hyungwon remember me the guy says and I shake my head No. Ok maybe my face will jog your memory than he takes his mask off Shownu I ask and he nods good boy what do you want I ask I want you of course because that ass Mark took you away from me now it's that Wonho guy that has you but you will be mine Shownu says. I don't understand why you want me is it because I was your fuck toy Shownu you didn't care what happened to me you beat me to death you even raped me Shownu I was only 14 when we got together now where am I I say you are at my house sweetheart he says with a smirk Oh and Hyungwon I've changed a lot he says and walks out the room.

Wonho
I woke up without Hyungwon but he is no where to be found I looked all over the apartment but I couldn't find him So I called Mark hello he answers Mark I can't find Hyungwon he is not here or wondering the streets I can't lose him he means the world to me so can you please help me look for him I say tears welling up in my eyes Yes I will help you look for him I will be right over see you in a bit bye He says and hangs up. Mark shows up 10 minutes later I open the door and let him in. Hey Mark so who do you think would kidnapped Hyungwon I asked Did he go anywhere last night Mark ask I thought about it but nothing came to mind No not that I know of unless he decided to go somewhere without telling me I say Or he sneaked out let me call him Mark says and takes out his phone and starts to call Hyungwon. Hello Hyungwon says Hyungwon where are you are you ok did any one hurt you Mark says in a worried tone No but Shownu took me and I'm ok I promise I will be home tomorrow Hyungwon says Wait what he took you and now he is going to let you go isn't he the bad guy Mark said Yeah and no he took me but we decided to be friends where is Wonho Hyungwon asked Hey Baby I'm right here I say God I miss you so much but Shownu said I can't leave until tomorrow I can't wait to see you Hyungwon says I know I miss you too baby I say I have to go Jinyoung is coming bye I love you Wonho and then he hangs up. So Shownu took him but why if he only wanted to talk to him I said Because he knew that Hyungwon wouldn't allow him to come so he decided it would be a good idea to kidnapped Hyungwon to talk and plus he knows how protective you are of him so of course he wouldn't ask you but maybe we can call one of Hyungwon's older brothers to help us find him Mark says No that is not a good Idea Mark I say Why not Mark says Have you met the overprotective older brother Mark I ask yeah are you scared of him but he did almost kill me once if Hyungwon wasn't there I would've been dead Mark says.

Shownu
I walk back to the room Hyungwon is in and knock on the door come in Hyungwon says I go in and close the door behind me hey Hyungwon I'm going to let you go home tomorrow your right I didn't treat you right when I had you. But can we at least be friends I ask Sure and thank you for letting me go home tomorrow Hyungwon says with a smile on his face. Your welcome I say with a smile Can I get a glass of water Shownu please Hyungwon ask. Sure I will be right back I said and went downstairs to get the glass of water for Hyungwon. Then I go back and open the bedroom door to see Hyungwon peacefully asleep God I miss him so much but he loves somebody else and I can't change the way I treated him when we were together in freshman year of high school. I cover him with a blanket and kiss him on the cheek and I leave the room and close the door. Hey Shownu you really going to let him go after you just got him back Jinyoung said Yeah he doesn't deserve to be here and plus I rather him be happy with the love of his life than being with me unhappy because I can't force him to love me Jinyoung I said. Ok Jinyoung says and goes back to his room. (The next day) Hey Hyungwon wake up I say.