Hyungwon goes to work with Wonho

Hyungwon
I went to work with Wonho it was super fun I even made new friends. I helped out with taking orders and giving the customers there orders. One of the boys I was a waiter for gave me his number and I could tell Wonho was glaring daggers at the back of his head. But that boy kept staring at me and everytime I would look at other customers or talk to Wonho he would have a smirk on his lips. Hey Oppa you ok I ask. No what did he give you he ask. Oh here but I don't want it so when your done looking at it can you throw it away for me I said I give him the paper with the boys number on it. Yes baby I will throw it away he said and throws the paper with the number on it. Baby I almost got mad because he gave you his number but I'm glad that you gave me it he says while wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and turn around and kiss him and he kisses back. I could tell that boy was mad because I kissed Wonho. And than he comes up to pay and I go to the cashier and he pays me and says hey is that guy you kiss your boyfriend he ask. Than Wonho comes up Oh you mean me while wrapping his arms around my waist. Yes he is my boyfriend and now here is your change have a good day. I could tell the boy was mad about Wonho being my boyfriend.

Wonho
I was glad Hyungwon was honest about me being his boyfriend he wasn't ashamed to say he was mine to anyone and I love him for that. Hey baby after work you wanna go somewhere I ask. Yeah sure Oppa he says with a smile. Ok baby I smile and get back to work. Kai came in after that boy left. Hey little brother how are you Kai said to Hyungwon. I'm good hyung and how are you Hyungwon ask. I'm good Kai said. So can I get you anything hyung Hyungwon ask. Yeah I will get the strawberry lemonade he says. Ok coming right up and he starts making Kai's order. Hey Wonho he says. Hey Kai I say. Ok here hyung Hyungwon hands him his drink. Bye you two Kai says and we wave at him with a smile.  Ok baby my shift is over you ready to go I say. Yes I am Oppa Hyungwon says. Ok lets go than I say and drag him to the staff room to get out of our uniform. Than we get in my car and leave. I'm taking Hyungwon somewhere special but I don't want him to know what I was doing. Oppa I'm tired Hyungwon says. Ok you can lay on my shoulder and sleep for awhile because this is going to be a long drive ok baby. Ok Hyungwon says and lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I smile he is so adorable all the time. How did I deserve someone this caring and beautiful. I park the car and wake Hyungwon up. Baby boy wake up sweetheart I whisper in his ear and bite his earlobe. But he only nuzzles deeper in my arm and groans at the same time. I just smile at his cuteness and I decide to take him out of the car and carry him bridal style and he just nuzzles into my chest. I lay him down on the grass and I lay down next to him and cuddle him closely and kiss his cute little button nose. Right after I did that he flutter his big round brown eyes open god I fall in love all over again every single day for him. Hey baby how you'd sleep I ask him and look down at my chest to see him playing with my fingers. I slept well and you are so comfy dad- oppa and he smiles wait hold up did he almost call me daddy baby what did you say before you said oppa I ask him. He looks down at the ground and says daddy and tears start to go down his beautiful soft cheek. Oh baby don't cry I love it when you call me daddy I whisper in his ear and he blushes red as a tomato. Don't worry baby I know you are in little space I hug him tightly I love it when my baby is in little space and big space because they are both so adorable. Oppa can I kiss you Hyungwon ask innocently of Course my love I replied and lean in to kiss him and he kisses back man I love his big fluffy strawberry lips I deepen our kiss and slide my hand under his shirt feeling his soft milky skin. I take our shirts off and I go down to his neck leaving a trail of hickey's down his neck. Daddy can you please stop teasing me younger boy ask of course my love I replied I pull down his and my pants at the same time and luckily I pack a bottle of lube. I put the lube on my crotch and spread Hyungwon's legs and line up to his entrance I push myself in slowly so he can get use to my size. Y-you can m-move now he moaned out alright baby boy and I started thrusting in and out of his tight hole damn baby boy your so tight.