Mark and Hyungwon

Mark pov
So thats who touch my boyfriend. To tell the truth I am very possesive and protective towards Hyungwon because he is a very fragile person but he is mine and mine only. Baby boy I will stay with you tonight ok. Ok Hyung he replied happily. But about that hickey I don't want to find another one of those on you unless it's me that gives you the hickey. Ok hyung Hyungwon said smiling.

Hyungwon pov
Can we cuddle hyung please. Sure baby boy Mark said. And I smile putting my arm around his waist and my head resting on his chest. I love you Mark hyung and I smile right after I said that. I feel asleep on my boyfriend's chest.

Wonho pov
I came home and I was drunk once again so I went to Hyungwon's room. To see something I never wanted to see Hyungwon sleeping in someone else's arms instead of mine. But once again Hyungwon wasn't my boyfriend so I couldn't do anything about it. Once again I thought was this guy Hyungwon was cuddling with his boyfriend. I wish I told Hyungwon my feelings towards him sooner but someone else got him before I did and now Hyungwon's heart belongs to him. But his lips were so sweet last night and I gave him a hickey which he probably told his boyfriend already because it was noticeable but I want to make him mine and only mine.

Hyungwon got up to go to the restroom when he felt someone grab him by his wrist but than he realized it was Wonho so he tried to get out of his grip. But Wonho pulled him to the Couch and got on top of him. And started kissing Hyungwon roughly. Please Wonho stop and Hyungwon started to cry and Wonho slip his hand into Hyungwon shirt feeling his soft skin and kissing his neck leaving him hickeys all over his neck. Please Wonho stop I don't like it Hyungwon said crying.

Mark came out of the room to only hear his Hyungwon crying. So he turned around to see Wonho kissing and leaving hickeys all over his Hyungwon's neck. Wonho get off of my boyfriend now and your drunk so stay away from him. Come on Baby boy let's go and he pulls Hyungwon up from the Couch. I want you to live with me Baby boy. Why Hyungwon ask. Because I don't trust Wonho because he keeps on coming home drunk as hell and raping my baby boy that's why ok now pack your things we are living tomorrow. Ok hyungwon said.