Hyungwon moves with Mark

Hyungwon pov
It was the next day and today is the day I move in with my boyfriend Mark but there is a little problem.I think I'm in love with Wonho but I can't tell Mark because than he will get mad and start calling wonho names. But if something goes wrong with Mark I will tell Wonho my feelings towards him or maybe I should leave him a note about how I feel towards him.

Wonho pov
Why did I do that last night and now since I kiss him. He is moving in with Mark but I don't want him to go. But about 3 months ago Shownu called me and said that hyungwon wanted to talk to me. I shouldn't have went out with Kai that day. He probably wanted to tell me what he is feeling towards me but I guess I miss my chance to be with the person I can't stop thinking of.

Hyungwon pov
I decided to write a letter to wonho about how I feel about him. I hope he reads it and if he doesn't than I don't know what to do. What the letter says. I really like you Wonho since three months ago but I guess you didn't know that because you were always out and I never got the chance to tell you how I feel towards you. But now I'm with Mark and I'm kinda happy but the truth is that I'm in love with you Wonho. And I love every single detail about you like your smile your laugh, the way you stutter when your around me and not drunk as hell and the way your eyes shine like the stars in the sky when you see something really beautiful. But you are beautiful Wonho and I will always love you but I can't be with you or by your side but I sure as hell wish I could. I hope you read this letter bye Wonho.

Mark pov
I was so busy putting Hyungwon stuff in the back of my car. I truly love Hyungwon but he is acting different towards me and it all started last night when Wonho tried to have sex with him. But he won't tell me what's wrong and earlier I noticed him writing something on a sheet of paper and I wanted to ask what he was writing on the sheet of paper but I decided to give him some space and just put the rest of the bags in the back of my car. Hyungwon are you ready to go baby boy. Yes I am Hyungwon said. Ok come on lets go. Opens the passenger door for Hyungwon and runs to the other side and gets in his car and leaves to his house. Baby are you ok whats wrong? Mark ask. Nothing hyung I promise I am just thinking about what I should give my sister for her wedding that's all. Hyungwon said . Ok baby just remember I'm here if there is something  bothering or you need someone to talk to ok baby.Mark said. Ok hyung. Hyungwon said. But than he grab my face and immediately crashed his lips onto mine which caught me by surprise but I immediately kiss back.

Wonho pov
I read the letter hyungwon left on the counter and I couldn't believe what I was reading. Hyungwon actually likes me back and the same way I like him. And I guessed right to he was going to tell me how he felt towards me 3 months ago and I miss my chance with the person I'm in love with but I hope one day he will be mine and he wouldn't care if I kissed him and now I'm crying and cursing at myself for going out that day because now Mark is with him but he said in the letter that he hopes something goes wrong but he also said don't get  him wrong he is kinda happy with Mark. But he will be happier with me. And he also loves everything about me expect the getting drunk part which I hate about myself as well. I love Hyungwon and I will wait for him as long as I need to. And yes I already miss him but yet when I'm drunk I forget how fragile he is.