Wonho calls Hyungwon

Hyungwon pov
We came back home after eating and now Mark and I are cuddling in bed and than he whispers in my ear saying you should take a nap so I fall asleep right after he says that and he just kisses the top of my head and rest's his chin on my head and I cuddle closer to him.

Wonho pov
I don't know what to do anymore I can't stop thinking about hyungwon I just regret going out that day with Kai his older brother. Should I call him yea I will call him and hopefully he's not asleep. I'm calling him but someone else answers his phone and it's not him. So I asked who is this? but he didn't tell me all he said back is who is this the same thing I said but than I asked where is Hyungwon? But he said why do you wanna know all you did was hurt him. And those words stabbed me right in the chest because I didn't mean to hurt him but I stopped myself from crying and asked how do you know that I hurt him when I was drunk. And he said that he was his boyfriend Mark and that's right of course he will answer hyungwon's phone. But than I asked how is Hyungwon doing? He said that he is doing good and if I want to hang out with him  all I have to do is ask but this is my last chance to get him because he will ask hyungwon to marry him on the day of his birthday. So I asked when is Hyungwon free. He said every Friday and Saturday.