Wonho is overprotective of hyungwon

Wonho
I can't lose hyungwon again just being away from him for 2 days had me worrying about him like crazy and I missed him so much.
I can tell that he is really excited about the wedding but I want to take him to Greece for our honeymoon and it is a surprise. Wonho where are you hyungwon says. Over here baby I say. Ok I'm coming hyungwon says and Hyungwon runs to my office. Hey Oppa what do you think about this invitation design for our invitations Hyungwon ask but I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying more like I was paying attention to his outfit and how cute and sexy he looks in it and than I feel my pants get tight damn hyungwon I bet he chose that outfit just to make me rile up and want to slam him into the wall and just fuck him senseless. Hey Oppa are you listening to me hyungwon says getting me out of my thoughts about how sexy he looks in that outfit. I'm sorry baby I wasn't paying attention I was to busy thinking about how sexy you look in that outfit you even got me rile up and turned on so can you please repeat what you said to me baby please I ask Ok hyungwon says and sits on my lap and moves a little bit trying to get comfortable but for me it was just getting me more rile up and hard because he kept rubbing his butt right on my crotch and I tried to hold in my moans. Ok so I wanted to know what do you think about these wedding invitation design for our invitations Hyungwon ask. Baby I think they are very beautiful and if that is the kind of design you want on our wedding invitations I will make sure we get them alright baby I say and kiss him hyungwon kisses back.

Hyungwon
I don't know why Hoseok has been so protective of me. Like I know I was kiddnapped and raped by a gang leader which was my ex and first boyfriend. But I don't understand why he is making such a big deal about it. Like he brought me back safe and sound. But after I ask him about our invitation design. He kisses me and I kiss back. And after a couple of minutes of making out I start to roll my hips against him and moan and I can tell he was getting hard. Baby I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a whole week if you don't stop he says with his deep husky voice that turns me on all the time and than I whisper in his ear than do it daddy I say and roll my hips faster against his clothes crotch.
Ok but you better not blame me for being sore in the morning Wonho says in my ear which makes shivers go down my spine.  Ok whatever just do it please daddy I whine and roll my hips faster against him. Let's go to our room he says and kisses me while walking to our room. When we get to our bedroom door he opens the door and goes inside while we make out and him carrying me inside the room. He closes the door after and walks to the bed and lays me down on the bed and hovers over me while we still make out and slides his hands under my shirt and he goes down to my neck and sucks on it while leaving purple bruises . Daddy please stop teasing me I whine and tug at his belt on his pants he gets the sign and takes off his pants and boxers and hovers back over me and pulls down my pants and boxers and he pushes his lenght in my hole and starts thrusting really fast and hard. Daddy please fuck me harder hyungwon moans and digs his nails into Wonho's skin damn baby your so sexy Wonho says and goes faster inside hyungwon and goes down to hyungwon's neck and starts sucking on the soft skin leaving hickeys. Hyungwon comes all over Hoseok's chest and his stomache. Hoseok was still thrusting and going deeper into hyungwon and comes inside him and than he pulls out of hyungwon and lays down and cuddles hyungwon protectively and than they both fall asleep.
(The next morning)
Hyungwon is the first to wake up and slip out of Wonho's tight hold around him and goes down stairs to make breakfast. Hoseok finally wakes up 30 minutes later and goes downstairs to see hyungwon only wearing one of his t-shirts hoseok goes to the kitchen and wraps his arms around hyungwons waist man baby you look so sexy right now you turning me on just by looking at you Wonho says and kisses hyungwon's neck and hyungwon blushes and hits Wonho on the chest playfully shut up let's eat and than we can take a shower together hyungwon says and Hoseok knew what that meant so he ate his breakfast rather quickly and ran upstairs and started the shower babe the shower is ready Wonho says Ok I'm coming hyungwon says while he finishes washing the dishes and runs upstairs to the bathroom. Baby you get in first Wonho says Ok hyungwon says and gets in the shower and Wonho comes in the shower after him and starts washing his hair and body and and than hoseok rinses hyungwon's body and Hyungwon does the same to Wonho he washes his hair and body and rinses his body off and than they both get out of the shower dry themselves off with their towels and go to their room and change. Now they are both on the couch in the living room watching a movie. Babe hyungwon says yes baby what is it Wonho says Can I meet up with Mark and My brother Kai tomorrow and it will be at a small cafe near here I will let you drive me and plus my older brother will be there so please Hoseokkie hyungwon begs Ok I will let you go just call me when to pick you up ok baby Wonho says ok thank you baby I love you so much Hyungwon says I love you too baby boy Wonho says and kisses Hyungwon deeply.