Wonho meets Hyungwon's eldest brother Klaus

Wonho
Today I'm going to meet Hyungwon's older brother Klaus and I hope he likes me as his youngest brother's boyfriend. Um Hyungwon is Klaus nice is he protective of you I ask. Oh baby he is protective of me but don't worry he will like you and don't piss him off ok last time that happened with Mark Klaus would've killed him if I didn't stop him he replied oh ok is he a wolf babe I ask yes baby he is but he is an original hybrid he half wolf and the other half is vampire babe and don't worry I'm only an Omega wolf and you are my mate he replied. Ok baby I say and kiss him deeply and than we hear a knock at the door and I get really nervous. I'll get it babe I say. Ok baby hyungwon says and I open the door to be met with Hyungwon's oldest brother. Hello Niklaus how was your plane ride hyungwon ask. It was good so who is he little brother Klaus asked hyungwon. Well Klaus this is my mate he is an alpha wolf Hyungwon says. Oh so how long have you two been together Wonho right he asks me. Um yes sir and we have been together for 4 years already I replied. Well I hope you take care of my youngest brother because if he gets hurt and heart broken I will not hesitate to kill you got it Klaus says. Yes sir I will do everything in my power to protect him I replied. Well I better get going I still need to visit Kai Klaus says. Ok Klaus it was nice seeing you hyungwon says and walks Klaus out. Hey baby hyungwon says.
Hey Baby man your older brother is scary I say. Yes oppa I know he is he says with a giggle. I push Hyungwon up against the wall and kiss him deeply after a while we pulled apart hey baby let's go out somewhere today. Ok let me go get ready Hyungwon says with a smile. Ok babe I'm ready Hyungwon says with a smile ok baby let's go I say and hold his hand and open the passenger door for him thank you baby Hyungwon says and kisses me on the cheek no problem baby I say with a smile and go to the driver side and leave. Here we are I say and open Hyungwon's door Wow it's so beautiful babe just like you Hyungwon says with a smile and I smile back at him. Baby there is something I've been wanting to ask these last few years we've been together I say yes baby what is it he says and turns his body to look at me and once he says that I get down on one knee with a black colored box in my hand I know it has only been 4 years since we got together and I really love you with all my heart and I want to make you mine forever and I don't ever want to lose so will you do me the honor of becoming my husband Hyungwon I say and he is crying yes I will love to marry you Wonho he says and hugs me and I slip the ring on his finger. You are the most amazing boyfriend and now fiance I could ever ask for he says while hugging me with his face the crooked of my neck.

Hyungwon
I didn't know Wonho was going to propose to me but I'm very happy he is the best thing that could have ever happened to me and  I really appreciate him being there for me. I love you so damn much baby I say and kiss his neck I can tell I was getting him riled up because he started growling in my ear. So I layed him down on the floor and got on top of him and started grinding against his crotch and I started moaning and I can feel him getting hard daddy I moan and he growls in my ear and flips us over so now I'm on the ground and he is on top of me. Baby I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk for a whole week he says with a smirk. Than do it baby I say and grind against his already hard member and I moan loudly. Ok but don't say I didn't warn you in morning baby he says just hurry up I need you inside me I say and he slowly enters me and I moan please move Daddy and right after I said that he was thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace and leaving hickeys all over my neck and I was just a moaning mess. Daddy f-faster I moan out and he goes faster baby I'm close he says and thrusts in and out of me at a very fast pace me too daddy I replied and cum all over our chest and he cums inside me and then he pulls out of me and lays down next to me and wraps muscular arms around my thin waist pulling me closer to him and wraps us in the blanket. Baby wake up Wonho says and than he kisses me which I respond to. Come on babe I am taking you out today he says ok I say with a smile and get up but as soon as I get up I feel a horrible pain on my lower back and sit back down on the bed babe are you ok Wonho ask me What do you think my ass fuckin hurts that I can't even stand up I say and he chuckles well baby it wasn't my fault you were the one moaning go faster harder now come on let's get you to the bathtub baby he says and carries me God I love you so much baby I say and kiss him while he is carrying me to the bathtub. After we get out of the bathtub we get ready and go to Wonho's car which he opens the passenger door for me thanks babe I say with a smile no problem baby he says and holds my hand. Now let's go he says still holding my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder.