Honeymoon

Wonho
Baby are you ready to go to the airport I say. Yeah let me just grab my passport really quick Hyungwon says.Okay I say. After about 5 minutes Hyungwon comes downstairs. Okay I'm ready to go Hyungwon says. Okay because the taxi is here let's go I say and put our stuff in the back of the taxi and open the door for hyungwon and than I get in after him. Baby I'm so excited Hyungwon says I am too baby and plus I get you all to myself we are going to have some fun baby trust me I say Okay baby he says and lays his head on my shoulder. I love you baby He says and kisses my neck. I love you too sweetheart I say and hold his hand.

Wow I can't believe that I actually married the love of my life. This is a dream come true I always wanted to marry Hyungwon ever since Freshman year of college when I first met him. He was so kind and always had a smile on his face and he cared for everyone around him. He was so adorable his laugh was so gorgeous I can't get over on how much I love his laugh. I don't ever want to lose him. He is so important to me I think if I lose him my mind will go crazy.

Alright sir we have arrived the taxi driver says. Okay thank you sir I say and pay him and get out of the taxi while holding Hyungwon's hand and grab our suit cases from the back of the taxi and go into the airport looking for our gate. Babe when does our plane arrive hyungwon ask me oh it arrives at 11 o'clock sweetheart I say. Okay can I lay on your shoulder so I can sleep for a little bit baby please Hyungwon ask with puppy eyes. Yes of course you can sweetheart I say and kiss his forehead. He nuzzles his face in my neck and hugs my arm tightly but he is so adorable. Around 10:30 Hyungwon wakes up and rubs his eyes and looks at me innocently. Baby what time is it He ask Oh it is 10:31 sweetheart I say. Baby I feel like someone is watching us Hyungwon says. Why do you think someone is watching us sweetheart I ask. I don't know I just have this feeling in my gut that someone is watching us Hyungwon says. Sweetheart it's okay I am right here no one is going to hurt you or me I say and kiss his nose. Hey guys Jae says I look up oh hey man how are you and this is my husband Hyungwon I say and hold his hand. Oh congratulations on getting married so where you guys going Jae ask Oh it's a surprise we are going on our honeymoon I say. Oh well this is my boyfriend Brian Jae says. Oh hi I am Wonho it's nice to meet you I say. Well we saw you guys from over there but I was confused if it was you or not Jae says. So where are you guys going Jae I ask Oh we are going to LA Jae says Oh well have fun you guys don't want to miss your flight I say alright bye Wonho see you guys later Jae says and starts walking away to there gate and I sit back down. Baby Hyungwon says. Yes sweetheart I ask where do you know him from Hyungwon ask Oh he was my best friend in sophomore year of college until he met Brian and than we just went our own ways and didn't hang out with each other that much anymore I say. Oh I love you baby Hyungwon says. I love you too sweetheart I say and peck his lips. The lady at the desk call out our plane number. Flight 243 has arrived come line up to board the plane to Greek she says and Hyungwon and I grab our bags and join the other people in the line to board the plane. Once its our turn hyungwon and I give the lady our tickets and we board the plane we first look for our seats which was right next to each other. I put my bag in the cubbyhole above me and hyungwon does the same and we sit down in our sits.

Hyungwon POV
We sit in our seats and I lay my head on Wonho's shoulder I'm so happy we are finally married and he is officially mine I smile. Hey baby what are you smiling about mmhm he says. I'm just so happy baby I say with my head resting on his shoulders. Baby just be ready because once we get to our hotel I'm going to do so many things to you baby boy Wonho says. Okay daddy I whisper in his ear and he growls a little bit.

Ok I'm lazy so I'm going to skip the whole time on the plane.

Okay so we are finally in Greece and wow it's so beautiful we take a cab to our hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel Wonho takes our bags out of the taxi and takes them inside. We go to the desk and ask for our reservation for our room. The man gives us our key cards and we go up to our room. Wonho opens the door and we go inside. Wonho puts the don't disturb sign in the outside handle and he closes the door and puts our bags against the wall. After he was done he pushed me up against the wall and kisses me passionately and I kiss back. He lays me down on the bed and hovers over me and kisses my neck. He grinds against me and I moan. Please fuck me daddy I say in between moans. Damn baby I like that name he whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe which makes me moan. Damn baby you are making me hard just by looking at you Wonho whispers in my ear. I grab onto his shirt and start unbuttoning it but I am soon stop because Wonho his pinning my hands over my head. What do you want baby boy you can tell daddy come on Wonho whispers in my ear. I want you daddy please I moan out. What do you want daddy to do mhm he says. I want daddy to fuck me until I can't walk for a week I moan out.