1.On a Minecaft server

Y/N's POV

"Hello My potatoes! GalacticPotato here! Today we are going to be playing Minecraft build battle!" I said, smiling happily to the camera. I moved my character towards the sign and clicked on it, bringing me to the waiting area for Minecraft build battle. "Now, let's look at our competitors... this guy looks like he's going to build...a...penguin! And this girl..." I said, looking at the players around me, who excitedly waved at me.

Suddenly, at the bottom of the screen, I saw something that caught my eye, another youtuber joined? The...orionsound, I read, and decided to look for him. "So, do any of you watch theorionsound? I asked as I ran around the room in search for him. I sprinted around the room until I saw a player in a panda hat look at me. I excitedly waved at him and he waved back to me, I was about to type into chat to say hello but the wait was over and the battle had began. "And the theme is..." I said

<Time skip to after you finished video>

"Goodbye my Potatoes and until next time, peace out!" I said, making the salute sign but only holding up 3 fingers and saluted. I stopped my recording and transferred the un-edited video to my laptop, then I brought my laptop to my bedroom and started to edit.

"Hey sister!" I heard a voice say, I looked up and saw Lizzie standing in the doorway of my purple room. "Whatcha doin?" She asked, I told her I was editing and then about theorionsound, I don't know why, but that player caught my eye, not just because he was a youtuber, but...there was still something about him that made me want to find out more.

"Theorionsound? You mean Oli?" She asked, her eyebrows shot up. Before I could answer, she jumped onto my bed and took my laptop off my lap, then she went to youtube. She showed me the YouTube page and said, " This Minecraft skin right? Then that's Oli" I slowly nodded and said, "That's him? Oh, I need to watch some of his videos, but first I have to finish editing." Lizzie smiled at me, ruffled my hair, and left the room.

"I have to finish editing soon, I promised my fans I would post a video today" I thought to myself as I went back to editing my video...

A/N
Did you like it? Did you like it? Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. WAIT! DON'T LEAVE YET! THIS MAY BE BORING, BUT IT'S BECAUSE IT'S JUST YOU FINDING OLI ON THE SERVER, don't worry, you'll progress soon young one :). And YES Lizzie is your older sister :) This authors note is way to long, imma end it now, ZOOP! ~Galaxy