23.Twas the day/night before Christmas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PLEASE PLEASE WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a start, wasn't I with Oli just a minute ago? With his hand over my eyes and...wait... I open my eyes. I was in my room...on my bed...and everything was normal!

What happened? Was it all a dream? I sigh and swing my feet off my bed and suddenly hear a groan. I look down and realised I had nearly stepped on Oli's face. "OLI! What are you doing here?" I laughed, I helped Oli to his feet and asked, "did that all happen?" He nodded and said, "we need to figure everything out before tomorrow" figure what...- wait, I know now.

Convo:
Y/N: how could I see you kiss someone but you never kissed that someone?
Oli: a dream?
Y/N: no it was very realistic...
Oli: dreams can be VERY realistic...so realistic it...it can be scary
Oli: wait, what is that on your glasses?looks like a...a microchip or something...
Y/N: yeh...I was wondering what that was when Scott gave me these glasses
Oli: wait, Scott gave you new glasses? Why?
Y/N: I kinda...maybe...sat on my glasses by accident...
Oli: haha, but I know what it does! Scott showed me that microchip when I went to visit him last month that he could plant that in or on something and make it do whatever he wants... it only has a one time use if it is used for a bad thing.
Y/N: ohhhh!! I should have known!!
Oli: then that's settled, we can sleep again and wake up to open presents!

I laugh at Oli's enthusiasm, it'll be our first Christmas together and I want to sort everything that bothers us even a teensy eensie little bit...I'm going to sort this out!

<time skip>

I stood in front of the evil mastermind's house aka Scott's house and knocked on the door, "yes? Oh, hello Y/N! How are things with Oli?" He asked sweetly. "Absolutely amazing! He slept over in my room last night! It was fun! We have not fought in a long time, not even broken up!" I lied

Scott gritted his teeth and his hands formed into fists, "I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SEE IN HIM, WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?" He started to shout, I cut him off before he could finish, "honesty, patience, loyalty, humour, I could list it down and there would be no end. Scott, I don't love you and WILL NEVER love you, no matter how much you try to sabotage my relationship with Oli"

Before he could answer, I walk away with my head held high (head hog if ya geddit from PopularMMOS when Jen derped) I feel proud of myself for standing up for myself and Oli but suddenly I realise that I just may have ruined Christmas for Scott, I look back at his house and realise he has not gone back in yet but he is just sadly watching me from is front porch.

I quickly turn away and stick my earphones into my ears (where else) and start to play the song above the title, I love this song and now it kinda resembled my mood, sad but I don't know what to feel...

I've gotta fix this...and what better day to do it than Christmas?

A/N
TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!