3.Nandos and surprise?

Y/N's POV

We were in the car, "Can you her that?" I asked. "Huh? Hear what?" He asked as he stopped the car as it was a red light. "Silence" I said, he laughed and said, "sooooo, I'm guessing you want to listen to music." "That would be wonderful" I said, snickering

We got quiet again as my favourite music started to play, the silence was broken by my favourite tunes...

And my terrible voice...

"YOU LIKE NEW YORK CITY IN THE DAY TIME, I LIKE NEW YORK CITY IN THE NIGHT TIME, YOU SAY YOU LIKE SLEEPING WITH THE AIR OF, I DON'T, I NEED IT ON!!" I sang (this is legit MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER!!!! ^^^song above)

"Shoot, my singing sucks..." I thought, apparently I had not JUST said that in my mind, BUT ALSO said that aloud. "What rubbish are you talking about? You sound just like the original artist (SABRINA CARPENTER!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE <- me fangirling) but more beautiful" Oli said. Wait, did I hear it correctly? Or did he just call me... "Oh! Sorry! I mean- em- help...me..." He started to panic. I laughed and said, "stop being sarcastic, my voice sucks, honestly!" Oli smiled weakly, and continued to focus on the road.

The music kept playing but Oli and I kept silent, I know silence is gold but SABRINA CARPENTER IS A DIAMOND!! (C what I did there?? 😏), I burst into song as the second chorus started but this time, it was not only me singing...

"Cold outside and you're just in a t-shirt, I have cold blood even in a sweater, you start your nights sipping by the kilo, I don't, I know you know" Oli and I sang, surprisingly, in harmony 😱. When the song finished, we started laughing together and started to make small talk all the way to Nandos.

< time skip toWhen you get into Nandos >

"Heya gang!" Oli said, running to a table full of people. I stopped right in my tracks and stared at them, my mouth hanging open, Lizzie saw and laughed, "Do you need me to help you close your mouth, Y/N?" I shook my head and closed my mouth. I looked around, Scott, Lauren, Lizzie, Joel, Callum, Joey and Yammy were sitting there.

I started to go around the table and hug each and everyone of them, it has been so long since I've seen each of them! When I hugged each of the boys, I saw Oli get jealous. Why would he? He doesn't like me, not just as a friend, but... what if he does...

A/N
I LEGIT LUV SABRINA CARPENTER SO I SAW MY CHANCE TO PUT HER MUSIC INTO MY STORY SO I WAS LIKE, BOI WHY NOT!!!! She is literally my fav singer (along with BlackPink and Little Mix) :)