4.Forgotten birthday? Part 1

Y/N's POV

<time skip to a few days ltr>

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ring, I rubbed my eyes sleepily and got out of bed, I looked at the calendar and gasped, was it my birthday? Already? I smiled and brushed my hair, pitting it into a neat ponytail, I put on my glasses and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I sat down at the dining table, and saw a note on the table which said, "Dear Y/N, I have left the house to run some errands, your breakfast in fridge, heat it up and eat it up! love L" I sighed, did they really forget? I frowned and looked in the fridge, I took out the...(bladeedoodaadee, this is all the boring morning routine, SKIP!)

<SKIP TO AFTER BREAKFAST>

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at it and saw I had gotten a new message. I looked at it and realised it was from Lizzie.

Text messages
(L is Lizzie)
L- Go to your fav place to hangout

I thought for a minute but then my face brightened,I grabbed my phone, wallet and house keys and ran in the direction of Starbucks. When I finally reached Starbucks, I walked inside and ordered my fav drink, Vanilla Cream, as I told them my name, the cashier asked, "Are you, by any chance, Ms Y/N L/N?" I nodded my head and the cashier said, "Here"  passed me a slip of paper, I opened it up and read, "Go to the park and under your fav tree, on your fav bench is your nxt clue" I thanked the cashier and took my Vanilla Cream, sipping it on the way to the park.

When I got there, I went to the park and saw Lauren sitting there, I waved to her and sat next to her, "Hey Lauren, do you know what day it is today?" I asked, seeing if she remembered. "Is it... Starbucks day? Because you have one!" She said, I was about to tell her but she got up, handed me another slip of paper before rushing off.

Did everyone really forget? Tears came to my eyes and I put my head in my hands. I was being overdramatic but I did not care, I wanted them to remember, I wanted them to care, but maybe, they just forgot...

A/N
OHHHHH DRAMATIC!!! WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN NEXT??? YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW!!  I'll try to update at least once per day until the exams are over :)