20.5 days to go! // Joel's favour // caught red handed

Y/N's POV

Lizzie was arranging another party for all of our friends and she said we all needed a date, Joel had asked me for a favour so I was walking to her house when I heard a faint voice in a back alley. "I've misssed you soooo muchhhh,Oli"

Confused and filled with curiosity, I walked towards the sound and into a dark alley where to my dismay, I saw Oli kissing another girl, pinning her against the wall and kissing her  like she was the last girl in the world.

I coughed loudly to stop the two, Oli looked up at me along with the other girl and froze. "Ugghh, Oliii, is that your...like...girlfriend" the girl laughed, clearly drunk. "As a matter o fact, yes I-" I started before being cut off by Oli. "No, she's not...she is..." he said and began kissing her again.

My heart shattered into a million pieces and I tried holding back the tears in my eyes but failed to do so. With tears streaming down my face, I slowly walked away from the traitor and his new girlfriend aka my ex with his girlfriend aka the worst person in the world and his girlfriend!

(I'm sorry for the sudden change in text becuz idk how to change it back)

I was going to ask him to the party as my date. WAS going to. Until I found him there... I ran back home, flung open the door and marched up the stairs to Lizzie's room. "I'M BREAKING UP WITH OLI AND I FOUND HIM CHEATING ON ME!!" I screamed throwing myself into her bed, shocking Lizzie.

"What? Y/N!  Oli would not do that!" Lizzie said, "Oli clings onto people and never leaves them!" "Yeah, he does"I said bitterly, "I saw him clinging onto a girl in a back alley"

"I'm so sorry for you Y/N" Lizzie said sympathetically, rubbing my back gently as J slowly drift off to sleep...

A/N
Sorry I have to end this chapter rn, I can't stand the text!! 😡😡😡