11.Joel! How could you!

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sounds of an argument and rub my eyes sleepily, what's that? Sounds like my sister Lizzie... and... Joel? Why would they fight?? I did my usual morning routine, before flying down the stairs to spectate the madness (great sibling 😅)

"Joel! You are crazy!" Lizzie screamed at him, "Takes one to know one!" Joel shouted back at her. Lizzie had tears in her eyes and looked away from Joel, I stared at them, how could they get into this fight?

Suddenly, I realised Joel and Lizzie had stopped talking, I looked up and realised they had seen me. I looked at them blankly before putting on a fake smile and putting my hands behind my back innocently. "Hey guys!" I said, waving my hand.

"You are the worst sister ever! I wish you would dig yourself a hole and die!" Lizzie screamed at me before taking a pillow and throwing it at me, then she stormed out of the house. Joel had too tears in his eyes and ran after her.

I looked at the pillow Lizzie threw at me that barely missed my face, what could she mean? Then I realised that maybe she had found out about the crush he had on me, but why would she blow up this much??

Joel's POV

I knocked on the door of Lizzie and Y/N's house. Lizzie opened the door with a big grin on her face, she let me in and offered me drinks. I shook my head and wanted to get straight to the point, "Lizzie... I need to tell you something" I started, the smile on her face immediately disappeared. "I don't think our relationship is working out very well." I said, "what do you mean?" Lizzie said, tying her hair into a bun and sitting down on the couch

"I guess, I... have a crush... on another girl... that you know..." I said sheepishly. Lizzie stared at me. "Who! Who! Who stole your heart away from me! Joel, you are CRAZY!" Lizzie said, infuriated. I shouted back, "Takes  one to know one!". Just then, Y/N walked down the stairs. I looked at her with a longing eyes. Lizzie noticed and screamed, "YOUARE THE WORST SISTER EVER! I wish you would DIG YOURSELF A HOLE, and DIE!"

I've never seen Lizzie so furious, she ran out the door and slammed it shut. I ran after her and immediately regretted what I had said. I would not have said that...

"Lizzie! Come back!" I shouted, "NO! JOEL! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE TO BE ALLOWED INTO MY HEART! AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD BROKEN IT! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE THE REASON I GOT OVER MY- My..." she stopped. "Your what?" I asked, she immediately pulled her sleeves down more and said, "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! GO. AWAY! And DON'T EVER COME BACK TO MY HOUSE! I'll do something with your loved one too!"

I stared at her and asked smugly, "what is the worst you could do to Y/N?" She smirked and said, "I was planning on sending YOU and I on a little trip, but now I know WHO to do it to NOW!" I gaped at her, "no, you would not, not to your own sister..." I said. "I would and I am!" She said and stormed back to her house. I stayed rooted to the spot and continued to watch her house... not Y/N...

A/N
Sorry for not updating! I plan to update this book at least once a week, so the break between each book is not too much. If I have more time, I will update more! :) the video at the title is a MUST WATCH! GO AND WATCH IT AND COMMENT ON IT TO PROVE YOU WATCHED IT!

Shout out to H2SO4Smile for this idea

for now, ZOOP! ~Galaxy