2.Meeting him

Y/N's POV

A few days later...

I was sitting in my room watching theorionsound's videos when suddenly Lizzie ran into my room, "Y/N! Y/N! We are gonna go for lunch with the gang!" She exclaimed. I jumped up, almost throwing my laptop off my lap and started jumping around, Lizzie knows about my LITTLE crush on Oli, I've never met him so I was really excited. "When is it?" I asked, "TODAY! NOW HURRY OR WE'LL BE LATE!!!" Lizzie squealed, with the same level of excitement as me.

I ran to my closet and started throwing my clothes everywhere until I found the best outfit possible! Not too fancy, but not too casual, not too summer-y, but not too winter-y (I'm sorry for my English)

^^^ pic above is ur outfit :)

I quickly grabbed my purse and threw in all the "usual" and ran outside to wait for Joel, who was going to pick Lizzie and me up. I sat on the swing outside our house that our father built when we were younger and swung a little. Suddenly, I heard a car horn, I looked up and saw Joel come, I smiled and went to greet him. "Hey, Joel!" I said waving madly, that second, Lizzie stepped out. "Hey babe" Joel said coming out of his car and hugged Lizzie.

I pouted childishly and Joel laughed, " and hello Pipsqueak" he said ruffling my hair. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE RUFFLE MY HAIR!!! And EVERYBODY knows but they do that to annoy me...

"Oh shoot! I left my purse in the house, can you help me get it?" Lizzie said. Something is up...When this happens it's always resulting in something bad. I slowly nodded and walked back to the house to grab Lizzie's purse. The minute I stepped into the house, I heard Lizzie and Joel jump into the car and drive off. "LIZZIE!!!!!!" I screamed, ignoring the neighbours who stared at me with a strange expression on their face. I stormed into the house and saw her purse on the table. I took it and was about to throw it across the room when I felt my phone vibrate

Texts (Lizzie-L, Y/N)
L: sorry Y/N! It was part of a plan
Y/N: Lizzie! Was it a dare! Am I not coming for the lunch
L: you are!
Y/N: but you and Joel took off without me! How am I supposed to get there now??
L: well... I called up a special friend to come a get you from the house, wait at the front of the house and still, remember to bring my purse, I still need it
Y/N: fine, but who will be picking me up?
L: clue: 🐼
-L went offline-

I stared at my phone, it can't possibly be...no...it can't... (suddenly so dramatic, CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC DUN DUN DUN) Just then, I heard another car horn, I went outside and saw a familiar face with a panda hat I had seen many, many, many times... I nearly dropped Lizzie's purse and tried to hide my inner fan girl but failed...

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! ARE YOU OLI??????" I screamed again as the neighbours gave me dirty looks...AGAIN (man, I'm a great neighbour) Oli laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down, " the one and only!" He said, dramatically flipping his short hair and knocking over his panda hat I laughed and suddenly went quiet, realising how awkward it would be in the car. As if he had read my mind, Oli said, " I'll try not to be awkward but I can't make any promises" I stifled a laugh  at his remark and asked, " where are we gonna go to eat and meet the gang?"

Can you guess what he said? Come on...guess!! "TO NANDOS!!!" he screamed and jumped into the car, I laughed and sat in the passengers seat...

A/N
Am I awkward or what 😂 did you like it? 10 reads is actually AMAZING!! So thank you guys! I just started today and there are already 10! Wow! I would like to thank... ok... there's a long list but I won't start :) IMMA GO NOW! ZOOP! ~Galaxy