5.Forgotten birthday? Part 2

Y/N's POV

I picked up the piece of paper and wiped my eyes on my sweater. The paper said, "go to your fav clothes store" I suddenly got excited, clothes? CLOTHES? I'M THERE! I ran to the clothes store near our house, ignoring my house completely, not even looking at it, and ran into the store.

I looked around, panting hard, I saw Lizzie in the store, talking to the employee, the minute she saw me, she squealed, "HEY Y/N! How are you? Sorry, I was doing something this morning, I felt bad and decided to buy you something!" I looked at her in shock as 5 employees gave me piles of clothes to try on and see which one I liked.

I stared at them all, "I can't choose!" I said, "then we'll take them all!" Lizzie said, giving the employee her credit card as all the other employees took all the clothes and put them in bags. I squealed in delight and hugged Lizzie

<time skip brought to you by lazy author>

As we were walking back to the house, I mentioned to Lizzie how everybody forgot my birthday was today. Lizzie just looked at me with a weird expression on her face.

When we arrived at home, I opened the door and Lizzie immediately rushed in. I looked at her confused, wondering why she was in such a hurry. I put my purse down and turned on the light. "SURPRISE!" Everybody said, jumping out of different hiding spots. I fell onto the couch in surprise, when I realised it was all my friends, I jumped off the couch and started jumping up and down. Everybody laughed and hugged me, I looked around, Lauren, Scott, Callum, Lizzie, Joel, Yammy, Tiffany, Stacy... a few others... wait... where's Oli?

After singing the birthday sing and cutting the cake, I pulled Lizzie into a corner and asked her where Oli was, "Oh yeah! He said he could not come...because...of...urmmm" she stuttered. "Lizzie, I know when you are lying, what's going on?" I asked suspiciously. "Ugh, you know me too well! Fine, go to the beach now" she said. "Why the beach? It's getting late! The sun is going to set!" I exclaimed. "Then you better get going now!" Lizzie exclaimed, giving me a piece of cake on a piece of tissue and pushing me through the door.

Sigh... what's going on???

A/N
OOOOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER!! (Not rly) the next chapter will be the last of the "forgotten birthday" chapter/series thing, so... look forward for that! :)
So for now, ZOOP! ~Galaxy