22.The truth comes out

Y/N's POV

I sat on the edge of my bed, hugging myself with my knees to my chest. I was watching the last Harry Potter movie for the 1,000,000th time and Lizzie was getting sick of me watching it in the living room where she always had to listen to it many times...too many in her opinion.

I've read all the books, seen all the movies and even went to the extent of getting the costumes and wands. I smiled to myself as Ron and Hermione kissed passionately yet fiercely. I grab the box of tissues which I had placed there because I knew if any lovey-kissy scenes came up in the movie, I would immediately think of Oli. I dab my eyes as the tears dropped down my cheeks and start thinking...

There are 2 days before Christmas Day and Oli and I have not talked since...since...you know what. I looked around my room, seems really strange for a person who has not seen my room before but to me it is my human cubby hole. I've got Harry Potter posters with the actor's and actress's signatures books of Harry Potter along with the three wands in cases and the stuffed toys of them in the corner and around the walls everywhere else were BlackPink posters with music notes and nature stickers.

My comfort zone :) the place for me to really think...

I continue to watch Harry Potter on the TV which was in my room to pass the time. I watched every movie a million times so I literally know all the spells and everything!!

I always goof around with Hermione's wand and try to cast the spells, never works but I try. If only I could be a witch like Hermoine and cast amazing spells to help me with my daily life, just think of all the times where magic would be so helpful...

I decide to get out of the house and go to Starbucks, a place where I can just sit, think and drink a hot chocolate while eating an Oreo cheesecake, I lick my lips just thinking about it!

I think to myself, "something's wrong with me" as I scroll through all the gifs I have, either BlackPink or Harry Potter (true story)

^^^those are actually the gifs in my phone

As I look at all the ones that relate with Oli and me, I can't resist walking over to his house and talking to him...it would be a Christmas miracle if we could get back together...

<Time Skip>

I arrive at StarBucks and run in to escape the cold, brrrr!! (<<<Omg that's so cringey 😂)

I take off my scarf and tie it around my waist like a belt for fun :). I go to the order station and place my order without looking up to see who was serving me

"Right away, Ms Y/N" the employee told me.
That voice...that voice sounds like- "Y/N, look at me, I'm sorry" Oli said as I looked up at him, it was Oli, Oli of all people, how could I forget he works at Starbucks on Saturdays and Sundays. I mentally facepalmed and stepped out of the queue to order drinks and stepped into the waiting line, ignoring Oli.

Perfect timing...It was Oli's break...

Oli took of his apron which had the StarBucks logo on it and walked towards me. I shivered and could not decide between the cold or the cold blooded Oli walking towards me. It was a fight or fly situation...

WELP. I needed my StarBucks so I decide to fight. "Whadoyewant" I asked coldly as Oli put a hand on my shoulder. "We are over Oli, I saw you...you..." I started. "Saw me what?" Oli pushed.

"Kiss that girl" I say softly. Oli looked at me confused and asked, "what do you mean? I did no such thing! My heart belongs to you and you only, I promise you!"

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "I saw you, in fact, I could have recorded it but I did not because I came to confront you before I could record and you told that girl you kissed I was a nobody before I ran away"

Oli put his hand under my chin and forced me to look at him, I look at his face. "I would never. Never. Do that to you" honestly, I don't think he would but I must face the bitter truth.

"I-" I started before I was given my drink so I was about to walk out of StarBucks when Oli grabbed my hand and said, "hear me out...ok?"

Reluctantly, I sighed and allowed Oli to gently pull me to where he wanted to take me to. Bad decision? Yes. Did I have anything else better to do? N...actually...yes. But before J could turn back, we reached the destination.

"We are here"Oli said. In the process, Oli had put a blindfold over my eyes and I could not see where we were.

Then suddenly, I felt something soft on my lips. Something...passionate...yet fierce and hungry. Oli's lips.

I haven't kissed anyone other than Oli or my parents...and even though I've kissed Oli before...and we are- were dating.

We only kissed once ever and I want to kiss him so much more.

When our lips finally parted, Oli took off my blindfold but still kept his hand over my eyes and asked, "do you still think I would do that to you?" I contemplate this...

I shake my head and kiss him. Like I fed off his lips.

A/N
50 words away from 1000 words! :) tomorrow is Christmas Eve :)