9.Misunderstandings? Part 2

Y/N's POV

I don't really know what to do, I started to search around my room for something that was not there before. However, could not find anything out of place. Suddenly, a box with a piece of paper on it that said "Oli's mon mon".

Flipping heck?! What is this! I thought opening up the box only to find money, wait... MONEY?? I head he doorbell ring again and then Oli's voice...

I ran down the stairs and hugged Oli, "Hello!!!" He said, squeezing me. "No time to explain, come with me!" I said, pulling him up to my room, "explain what?" He asked...

<after all is explained>

Oli's POV

Stupid Joel, really thinking he could take my Y/N away from me... I would rip him up, limb from limb, but that would get me separated from my Y/N!

"I think he needs a taste of his own medicine!" Y/N said, jumping up and running her hands together, I laughed and said, "sure m'lady, but what should we do?" "Are you watching Ladybug? Because you are acting a LOT like chat noir!" (MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IS AMAZING!!! GO WATCH IT!! I LUV IT SO MUCH!! I WAS OBSESSED WITG IT SINCE LAST YEAR OR YEAR BEFORE THAT!!) Y/N said, playfully pinching my arm, I laughed and looked at her lovingly, "I have a plan! LUCKY CHARM!" She said, I laughed, She's so cute!

A/N
I am gonna start a new book shipping Ladybug and chat noir, so if you are a Miraculous Ladybug die-heart fan like me, go and check it out! I'm starting to run out of ideas for his book so please, requests are open! ZOOP! ~Galaxy