32. Rose and Daisy's playdate

Y/N's POV

"Oliiii!!" I shout from the bedroom, I hear footsteps and the bedroom door opens. "Yes, Y/N?" He asks, smiling at me. "All of your subscribers think you are dead for the fiftieth time! Why don't you upload a video about Rose's and Daisy's play date!" I suggest, closing my laptop and looking at my handsome husband.

"Sure! When's the pla-" he starts, "in about half an hour...." I say. "Then we better get ready!!" Oli says, scooping up Rose, making her giggle and smile.

I admire my adult husband and my 3 year old daughter, sometimes it's hard to tell their age apart as their maturity is around the same.

I help Oli grab his camera, and follow Oli into the car. "I have no idea how to work this thing" Oli says, gesturing to the baby car seat.

I hand Oli over his camera, put Rose in the seat, buckle her in and say with a flourish of my hands, "WHALA!"

Oli laughs and ruffles me hair, I still hate it when people do it but I hate it less when Oli does it. I get into the passenger seat and enjoy the sound of my favourite music as Oli drives to Lizzie and Joel's house.

<time skip>

"We're here!" Oli says, unbuckling the safety belt and hopping out of the car, taking his camera with him. I smile at him and slowly get out of the car and get Rose out of the car. "Come on Rose! Time to meet Daisy, Aunty Lizzie's daughter, your cousin!" I say in my baby voice and start to run to Lizzie's door. Rose laughs and runs after me and squeals, "Mummy! Wait fow meee!!"

When we finally reach to door, I let Rose knock on the door and she does it like the way Anna does in frozen, "knock knock knock knock knock"

I hear Oli start vlogging from behind us and the door opens to reveal Lizzie and Daisy, hugging Lizzie's leg and looking very scared. "Hi, Daisy!" I say, bending down and smiling at  Daisy.

Lizzie laughs and says, "she's shy, anyways, come in!"

"I'm not shy, I'm not!" Daisy says, coming out from behind Lizzie and stamping her foot. We laugh and Rose runs towards Daisy and hugs her.

"Awwww" Oli says from behind us.

<time skip>

The adults are sitting at a table, watching the kids play house. "It's been so long" Joel says, sighing and smiling. We all agree and take a sip of our drinks.

"MY MUMMY IS BETTE DEN YOUWS!" We suddenly hear a yell. "NO! NO! MY MUMMY IS!" We hear another voice yell. "HECK YEA! DIS MUMMY IS BETTA!" I shout to Lizzie and she laughs. We both get up and Oli follows us holding his camera.

Rose and Daisy are holding little toy broccolis and throwing them at each other.

"Daddy daddy! Tell Daisy that Mummy is the best mummy ever!" Rose says, running up to Oli and jumping at him. "This mummy is-" Oli starts and I kiss him to stop him.

"Both of your mummy's are good, okay girls?" Oli says to both girls. "Now apologise..." Oli says.

"Okay..." Daisy says, "I'm sowwy, Wose"

Rose hesitates and suddenly yells, "I'LL NEVER APOLOLOLOLOGISE!" Then Rose runs out of the room, leaving the adults laughing but Daisy pouting.

"Mummy...?" Daisy asks, "yea?" Lizzie replies. "Why don't Wose apolologise?"

"Because she knows deep inside her..." Lizzie starts

"That I'm the better mummy!" I cut in, "and no! I'll never apologise!" I scream and run out of the room like Rose did and I hear Oli say, "like mother like daughter"

A/N
Another chapter for ye guys :)