Chapter 1

This is gonna be a quick fanfic about my favorite member of janoskians, Jai. I honestly can say that I love the twins!! Anyways... I hope you like this(: feel free to correct anything because I am a new to them(: hope you like it(:

Vote. Comment. Fan me. Spread the word.(:

__________

*knock* *knock*

I heard on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted as I put away my laptop and got all my school books together.

"Sup, babe." Jai said as he walked in.

Yes. Jai Brooks. He's been my best friend since the day I moved here from America. Actually... All 3 Brooks are my best friends, but Jai was for sure the cloaest. I had nobody to talk to or anything, but one day he came over and changed that.

Now, I'm best friends with all 5 of them. Pretty much every girl hates me at school because their jealous that I get to hang out with "the famous boys."

I only have a couple of girl friends. Their names are Amber and Katie.

Amber has a huge crush on Beau and Katie has a huge crush on skip.

I have to admit myself that I have had a couple strong feelings for Jai. It's completely wrong because he's my best friend and well... He'll never like me back. He is way outta my league. But I still get those feelings around him... Butterflies erupt at the simplest touch. When he puts his arms around my waist, my knees start to go weak and he's the only one keeping me up.

Yup. That's right...

I love him.

___________

Please vote and tell me what you think. I won't continue this story if you guys don't like it.(: if you do like it...

VOOOTE. COMMENT AND TELL ME YOU LIKE IT AND YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!(: