Chapter 3

The bell rang signalling that it was time for lunch break. Mingyu quickly got up and decided to see Wonwoo.

"I thought we were gonna eat together?" Minghao asked before Mingyu walked out of the class.

"I'll be eating with Wonwoo hyung today is that okay?" Mingyu asked at the class door.

Minghao sighed and nodded. "I'll go eat with Seokmin then."

Mingyu nodded and apologising to Minghao but Minghao waved it off and smiled.

"Just go to your man."

"H-he's not my man! Well I hope soon he would be." Mingyu blushed and mumbled before running over to Wonwoo's class.

Minghao's smile fell off his face and he just sat back on his seat, opening his lunch box Mingyu made for him cause he asked.

He opened it slowly and dug into it but soon lost his appetite. He ruffled his own hair in frustration before sighing.

He liked Mingyu since they were friends and it sucked cause he knew Mingyu loved Wonwoo.

Minghao was one to not cry over these things but he couldn't help but let his tears fall as he couldn't bear it anymore.

Luckily no one was in his class so he knew he wouldn't get caught crying. He didn't like crying so he always held it in but just this once he couldn't.

On the other hand, Mingyu went over to Wonwoo's class.

Just in time, Wonwoo came out of his class.

"Oh hey Mingyu." Wonwoo smiled.

"Hey hyung! Can we eat together?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded.

"Sure." Wonwoo smiled.

Mingyu's heart started to beat faster. They then walked to the canteen and bought some food before deciding to eat in the garden.

"Hyung, you know I'm gonna fail my chemistry paper." Mingyu pouted as he bit into one of the sandwiches.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes before playfully pushing Mingyu's shoulder.

"Shut up I saw you getting a 90+ on it."

"But not this time! The ones that came out weren't the ones I studied." Mingyu said before sighing.

"I'm gonna fail." Mingyu fake sobbed onto Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo blushed a bit and his heart started to beat faster but he decided to ignore it.

"Hey, I'm sure you'll pass. If you don't we can go eat some ice cream to recover from your failure okay?" Wonwoo said patting Mingyu's back.

"Really?" Mingyu asked with hope in his eyes.

Wonwoo found it cute and nodded. Mingyu smiled widely.

"Alright! I can't wait to fail for ice cream!"

"That's not what I meant!"

Mingyu and Wonwoo continued to talk and laugh until the bell rang.

"See you after school?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded happily.

"Yeah! Bye hyung!" Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded.

"Bye Mingyu." Wonwoo replied with a smile before walking back to his class.

Mingyu went back to his class and saw Minghao already back and doing his work.

"Wow you're fast." Mingyu said startling Minghao.

"Oh it's just you." Minghao said with a monotone voice.

"Yes it is I, Kim Mingyu." Mingyu said making Minghao roll his eyes.

Mingyu noticed Minghao's not so obvious red eyes.

"Hey did you cry?" Mingyu asked teasingly.

"No I didn't." Minghao glared.

"Oh someone cried." Mingyu continued to tease.

Minghao rolled his eyes and looked away from Mingyu and back on his work.

Mingyu then stopped teasing Minghao as he noticed Minghao wasn't in his normal mood.

"Hey are you okay?" Mingyu asked concerned.

"Are you just trying to tease me again?" Minghao asked rasing his eyebrow.

"No! I'm serious, are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

Minghao sighed and nodded. "I got pepper in my eye just now, it stung badly." Minghao said and Mingyu laughed a bit.

"Are you serious?" Minghao nodded.

"Be careful idiot." Mingyu said patting Minghao's head before walking to his seat which was behind Minghao's.

Minghao blushed a bit before continuing his work.

I feel bad for minghao but i still did this to him sogksjjenfnf