Chapter 6

Mingyu went back home after Wonwoo did and he wanted to tell someone about it.

He decided to call Minghao until Minghao called him instead.

Minghao! Perfect timing, I was gonna call you! - Mingyu

Let me guess, Wonwoo? - Minghao

You know me so well - Mingyu

Of course, I'm your best friend - Minghao

Okay so- -Mingyu

Mingyu went on and on about his whole day with Wonwoo and Minghao was slowly getting sleepy cause of him.

And yeah after that he went into his house - Mingyu

That's great Mingyu that you had a great day but listen I'm extremely sleepy now cause of you and I haven't taken my nap so yeah. Good night and bye - Minghao

Oh okay good night!! - Mingyu

Mingyu ended the call and lied down on his bed. He couldn't wait for the next time they would hang out.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Monday soon came and Mingyu came to school early like usual and placed a note and a small candy inside Wonwoo's locker.

He then quickly looked around and walled off to not be seen that he had placed something in Wonwoo's locker.

He decided to walk around before the usual time Wonwoo comes to school.

He slowly walked to the school garden and stared at the trees. Leaves were falling, signalling autumn was coming.

Mingyu smiled, he loved autumn. The leaves were all different colours of red, brown, yellow or mixed too.

He was ready to get some pumpkin spice latte, sounds girly but it tastes amazing to him so he didn't care.

He continue to think of all the food and drinks he could get and how he could wear tons of sweaters or scarfs.

"Oh hey Mingyu," he heard Wonwoo behind him.

He jumped a bit before turning around.

"Oh hey hyung, why are you here?" Mingyu asked.

"I came to look at the trees, autumn is coming. It's my favourite season." Wonwoo said keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Oh same!" Mingyu replied happily and Wonwoo smiled.

"The leaves are very pretty then aren't they? Different colours and it just seem so pretty you know? Plus the drinks in cafes now will change and I think it's nice. I like the cold wind too." Wonwoo had a smile on his face as he told Mingyu about it.

Mingyu couldn't help but stare at Wonwoo. He looked absolutely beautiful talking about autumn.

"Oh sorry for talking so much about autumn." Wonwoo said before Mingyu shook his head.

"No it's fine, it was nice to hear your side about autumn. I love autumn too cause of the cold wind, the leaves changing colour and the food and drinks!" Mingyu said.

Wonwoo nodded with a smile before turning back to the trees. After some time, they decided to walk back to their classes.

"Oh wait Mingyu." Wonwoo quickly ran to his locker and opened it.

He had a smile on his face as soon as he took the candy and small note out.

Autumn is coming and I think you should start wearing sweaters more soon! You look really cute in it especially with your sweater paws
- secret admirer

Wonwoo blushed a bit at the compliment before walking back to Mingyu with it.

"What did it say?" Mingyu asked even though he knew.

"They complimented me and told me how I should wear sweaters more." Wonwoo said.

"I see well I agree with them, sweaters make you look cuter" Mingyu said before he realised what he just said.

He quickly looked at Wonwoo to see him blushing like mad.

"T-thanks."

"C-classes are about to start, I better go now,"

"Yeah, see you later Mingyu." Wonwoo said.

They then walked to their own classes.

'What is going on with me?' Wonwoo thought to himself as he went into his class.

'Why did I say that?!' Mingyu thought hitting his head.

Hello~ idk what to do, should i learn a dance?