Chapter 13

Mingyu was actually sick in bed that day he finally decided to stop giving Wonwoo candies.

Minghao had helped him place the note in the locker. He knew that Wonwoo was gonna find him after that but he was sick.

He was down with a fever. He coughed before his mother came up to his room to give him his medicine and food.

"Thanks mum" he thanked before eating his food and medicine.

His mother smiled and nodded. She placed her hand on her son's forehead.

"Your fever is still quite high, after you finish your food and ate your medicine go to sleep."

Mingyu nodded. His mother then closed the door and he sighed.

He wondered what Wonwoo was doing at this moment. His eyelids felt heavier and he slowly drifted of to sleep.

Wonwoo was still trying to find Mingyu, not knowing he didn't come to school. He saw Mingyu's friend and went up to him.

"Sorry have you seen Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked panting a bit as he was running.

"He didn't come today, he's sick." Minghao said.

"Oh then how-"

"If you're wondering how he placed the note, he asked me too." Minghao said with a smile.

Wonwoo nodded fully understanding everything.

"Oh thank you," Wonwoo paused as he didn't know his name.

"Minghao"

"Oh, thank you Minghao." Wonwoo said before leaving.

Wonwoo went back to his class with a disappointed face. Soonyoung was in front of Wonwoo.

He smirked. "So who's that lucky person that you like?" Soonyoung asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Someone"

"Aw come on Wonwoo tell me!"

"I'll tell once fishes fly"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Wonwoo!" Soonyoung puffed up his cheeks before walking back to his seat.

"Hmph"

Wonwoo knew it wouldn't last long cause Soonyoung loved him too much.

After a few minutes,

"Psh Wonwoo" Soonyoung called.

Wonwoo let out a soft chuckle. He knew he wouldn't stay mad at him.

Wonwoo decided to visit Mingyu after school. Wonwoo was thinking about what he should say and everything until he realised he didn't know where Mingyu's house was.

Yeah they walk back together but he would always go back to his house first. Wonwoo sighed and hit his head. He didn't know where his house was. Wonwoo remembered who he could ask.

"Minghao!" Wonwoo called out as he saw Minghao with his other friends at the canteen.

"Yes?"

"Can I know where Mingyu's house is?" Wonwoo asked.

"Why?"

"I want to visit him"

Minghao nodded and wrote it down. He passed it to Wonwoo. Wonwoo thanked Minghao before leaving. Wonwoo sighed in relief as he looked at the small note Minghao had wrote the address in.

"Wonwoo," Minghao called out, he turned around.

"Please don't hurt him more than before." Minghao said.

Wonwoo paused and nodded.

It was only 5 houses away from his. Wonwoo kept the note in his pocket before deciding on what to say and bring over to his house.

After school, Wonwoo walked to the convenience store, buying some medicine for Mingyu. He also decided to buy some small candies for Mingyu as a return for all of the candies he gave him.

Wonwoo realised how much he was doing for just one guy. Did he really like him that much? He could have just waited until Mingyu was recovered to tell him how he felt.

Wonwoo walked to Mingyu's house after that. He hesitated before ringing the doorbell. A woman around her 40's opened the door, she smiled.

"How may I help you?" she asked.

"Hello, can I see Mingyu please?" Wonwoo asked as he bowed at her.

She smiled and nodded, letting him in.

"He's upstairs in his room, his room has a huge sign that has his name on it." she said and Wonwoo nodded.

He thanked her before walking to Mingyu's room. He knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

He heard a weak "come in". He slowly opened the door and saw Mingyu lying on his bed, pale.

"Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu asked as he looked at who was at his door.

His eyes widen in surprised. He quickly sat up but Wonwoo pushed him back down.

"Rest idiot, you're really sick." Wonwoo said placing the plastic bag down on the ground.

Mingyu looked at him confused. Why was he at his house?

"I heard that you were sick so, I brought you some medicine to help you feel better." Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

Wonwoo took the towel that was on  Mingyu's forehead and dipped it in a pail beside his bed before placing it back on Mingyu's forehead.

Mingyu's heart beat faster. He looked away before coughing.

"Why are you here hyung?"

"I came here to say sorry."

"About what?" Mingyu asked although he kinda knew.

"I'm sorry for avoiding and ignoring you for the past few days. I'm sorry for not realising your feelings. I'm sorry for everything I have done." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu turned to him and smiled.

"It's fine hyung, I already forgave you. We can just put this behind us-"

"I'm not finished, I have been avoiding you cause I felt butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know why. I felt happy being with you and I still remembered when you kissed me. I avoided you cause I thought these feelings would go away but turns out it grew stronger. After I read your note, I knew I had to tell you." Wonwoo cut Mingyu off.

"What do yo-"

"I love you too Mingyu," Wonwoo said the words Mingyu never thought he would hear.