Chapter 5

The week flew by and it was now Saturday. Wonwoo was pretty lazy that day, he wanted to read some books in the library but he didn't want to ditch Mingyu.

He decided to wear something casual and went to the mall where they would meet up.

"Hyung!" Wonwoo heard Mingyu.

He looked up to see Mingyu running up tp him but tripped on a small stone.

Mingyu let out a "agh!" before face planting the walkway.

Wonwoo bent down to check on Mingyu.

"Hey Mingyu, you okay?" Wonwoo asked poking Mingyu's head lightly.

"I'm fine!" Mingyu said getting up.

"Your nose is bleeding!" Wonwoo gasped.

He quickly took Mingyu's hand and went to the bathroom. Mingyu was blushing madly with his hand over his nose as it was still bleeding a lot.

Wonwoo grabbed tons of tissues and placed it over Mingyu's nose.

"Lift your head up, it should stop it." Wonwoo said and Mingyu followed what Wonwoo told him.

After some time the bleeding stopped and Wonwoo sighed in relief. Mingyu wiped off the exces blood before throwing the tissues away and washed his face.

"Sorry hyung." Mingyu said feeling guilty.

He made them waste their time trying to get his nose to stop bleeding.

Wonwoo smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine don't worry about it. Let's go out of the bathroom and go somewhere to eat, I'm hungry." Wonwoo said as his stomach rumbled.

Mingyu laughed and nodded. They decided to go to a small shop selling cheap food.

They ordered their food and continued to talk to learn more about each other.

Wonwoo realised that Mingyu's smiles are always bright and big making him smile as well. Wonwoo also found out that Mingyu loved to eat a lot and cook too.

Wonwoo found it cute that Mingyu liked to keep his vegetables to the side first and eat it later on.

Mingyu noticed tons of things about Wonwoo as well.

How Wonwoo would scrunch up his nose when he smiles or laughs. He also found out about Wonwoo's lame dad jokes but he couldn't help but laugh at it and how he sucks at taking pictures of himself.

Mingyu fell for Wonwoo more as the day continued. He fell for his smile more and his personality.

It was getting late and they decided to head back home. As they were walking back home, Mingyu slowly moved a bit closer to Wonwoo but Wonwoo didn't notice.

"Hey hyung," Mingyu started.

"Today was a really fun day. I hope we can do this again next time." Mingyu said with a small smile.

Wonwoo smiled and nodded. "Mhm today was fun, let's do this again next time."

Mingyu heard Wonwoo and smiled widely.

"Yeah let's do that next time."