Chapter 7

Wonwoo didn't know if he should go find Mingyu and asked if he wanted to eat with him. He had this feeling pulling him back from doing it.

Mingyu was too scared to see Wonwoo so he decided to stay with his friends.

"Why aren't you with Wonwoo hyung?" Seokmin asked raising his eyebrow.

Mingyu swallowed his food before speaking.

"I kinda told him he looked cute in sweaters and everything became awkward."

"Is that all are you serious?" Minghao said, chewing his food.

"Just go and talk to him, I'm sure he doesn't mind!" Seokmin said and Minghao nodded.

Mingyu nodded. "Thanks guys, I can always count for you." Mingyu smiled.

Seokmin showed him two thumbs up while Minghao just nodded and smiled. Mingyu got up and went to look for Wonwoo.

"You sure you don't want to say anything?" Seokmin asked.

"No, I'll tell him when I feel like it."

"Aren't you hurting yourself more?"

"It's fine. If he's happy then everything is alright."

Mingyu went to the rooftop and opened the door. He saw Wonwoo sitting on the floor reading a book. Wonwoo pushed up his glasses before looking up from his book.

"Oh hey Mingyu." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu gave him a small smile before sitting next to him. He sat crossed legged before looking at what Wonwoo was reading.

"What are you reading?" Mingyu asked.

"A mystery novel. I just started on it but it's very interesting." Wonwoo said showing Mingyu.

"How is the plot?" Mingyu added.

"Well," Wonwoo then started to tell Mingyu about the book until where he stopped.

"I'm sorry for rambling on and on about this book." Wonwoo mumbled but Mingyu shook his head.

"It sounds interesting hyung." Mingyu gave him a gentle smile.

Wonwoo stared at Mingyu before looking away, blushing a bit. Mingyu looked at him confused before hearing the school bell ringing.

"Wanna go now?" Mingyu asked but Wonwoo shook his head.

"I rather stay here for a few more minutes before going." Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

"I'll accompany you."

"That's nice of you but if you want to go back you can." Wonwoo smiled.

"No I don't mind staying." Mingyu said rubbing the back of his nape.

Wonwoo nodded and they sat in silence. It was a comfortable one, Wonwoo had his eyes closed while Mingyu couldn't help but admire his features.

Suddenly Mingyu heard a stomach growling, Mingyu held in his laugh while Wonwoo blushed in embarrassment.

"Shut up I didn't eat."

"Do you want to go buy something before running back to class?"

"Sure."

"Let's go before we get caught." Mingyu said grabbing Wonwoo's hand.

They quickly ran and bought some sandwiches before running back to their classes after quickly bidding each other good bye.

Mingyu went into his class with a big smile on his face. Minghao raised his eyebrow but didn't question him as he already knew why he had that big smile.

"Minghao!" Mingyu quickly sat next to Minghao.

"So how did it go with Wonwoo hyung?"

"He was reading a book in the rooftop and he kept rambling about the story plot but oh my god Minghao he looked so cute!" Mingyu said and Minghao smiled and nodded.

Mingyu continued to tell everything to Minghao and Minghao listened to everything without a word said.

After school ended, Mingyu was gonna walk with Minghao and Seokmin back home but they stopped him.

"You see him?" Seokmin pointed at Wonwoo.

"Go walk with him again." Minghao said smirking.

"Do you guys not want me anymore?" Mingyu whined.

"Yeah"

"Minghao!" Mingyu pouted while Seokmin and Minghao laughed.

"Nice one Minghao!" Seokmin said giving a high five to Minghao.

"I love you guys yet you guys don't." Mingyu fake sobbed.

Seokmin laughed and patted his back.

"We're only kidding but go walk back with him. We're helping you bro." Seokmin grinned.

Mingyu nodded and bid his best friends goodbye before walking over to Wonwoo.

Seokmin looked at Minghao who had a tint of blush on his face.

"Mi-"

"Don't say anything, I know I am. And yes I know he didn't mean it like that."

"Maybe you should tell him so you can move on." Seokmin said looking at his friend with a hint of pity.

Minghao grinned and shook his head.

"Nah I bet he's gonna feel guilty and all that. I don't want that."

Seokmin then nodded but he hoped that Minghao wouldn't hurt himself more. They then walked back home together.

"You know I'm glad I don't like anyone." Seokmin said.

Minghao nodded.

"Hey Minghao, can I tell you something?" Seokmin stopped walking.

"What is it?"

"I think I'm aromantic?"

"Oh okay."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'll support you no matter what of course. It doesn't matter if you're aromantic or straight or gay or anything. You're still you and that's all that matters." Minghao smiled.

Seokmin smiled back and nodded.

"I'm glad to have a friend like you."

"I'm glad you told me though."

"You're the first person actually."

"I'm glad I am."

hello! would any of u be surprised if i say i already wrote all the parts for this fanfic? i just need to check some of it to see if i want to add or cut some parts out

also would u guys like a face reveal or nah lol