Chapter 11

Wonwoo came to school a bit later than usual but quickly checked his locker for the candy.

How was the carnival? Was it fun? I hope it was! Cause we had no school for one day i didn't get to see you :(
But i hope you're doing fine!
-secret admirer

Wonwoo chuckled at the note a bit before taking out other stuff he needed for class.

He looked around hoping a bit that Mingyu was around but he wasn't. Wonwoo sighed. He didn't know why he felt this way either.

He was pretty sure he didn't like Mingyu.

Right?

Mingyu decided to stay in his class. He couldn't face Wonwoo. Mingyu kept looking at his class door hoping Wonwoo would walk past his class.

"Why don't you just talk to him like normal?" Minghao said looking at Mingyu.

"I can't! It would be very awkward cause I kissed him Minghao." Mingyu said hitting his head onto the table.

Minghao sighed and patted his friend's head.

"I'm sure everything will be alright. Just go to him and talk to him. Maybe he is fine with it." Minghao said trying to comfort Mingyu.

Mingyu looked up to Minghao.

"You sure? What if he hates me-"

"Mingyu, I don't think he would ever hate you." Minghao said.

Mingyu hugged Minghao tightly.

"Minghao you're the best. Thanks." Mingyu said smiling.

Minghao smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah..I know."

Wonwoo was spacing out the whole time as Soonyoung was talking about something he didn't really remember. He wasn't listening anyway.

He still remembered how soft Mingyu's lips were although they were a bit chapped. The memory of the fireworks was still fresh in his mind. Nothing could shake the feeling he felt.

"Wonwoo! Are you listening to me?" Soonyoung said snapping Wonwoo out of his thoughts.

"What? No sorry."

"You have been spacing out a lot." Soonyoung said, noticing Wonwoo's behaviour.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

They continued to fight until the teacher came in.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Go talk to him!" Minghao and Seokmin said pushing Mingyu.

They were in the rooftop but Mingyu didn't dare to go where Wonwoo was sitting.

"But what if-"

"Enough what your what ifs just go!" Minghao said pushing Mingyu harder making him stumble to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo looked up from his book to see Mingyu in front of him, flustered.

Wonwoo blushed before pushing the book closer to his face.

"H-hey hyung"

"H-hi"

"Can I sit here?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded.

Minghao and Seokmin high fived each other before leaving two of them alone.

They sat in silence not knowing what to say.

"Sorry," Mingyu spoke.

Wonwoo looked at him confused before realising why.

"It's fine"

"No I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo just nodded, closing his book.

"Mingyu really it's fine don't worry." Wonwoo said and Mingyu slightly nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

It turned quiet again after that until the bell rang. Wonwoo stood up about to leave. Mingyu followed Wonwoo as well. They both left the rooftop after saying goodbye.

Mingyu went back to his class with Minghao and Seokmin looking at him with curious eyes.

"So what happened?"

"Nothing all I said was sorry"

"Wow that's great" Minghao sarcastically said.

Mingyu sighed and buried his face in his palms.

"What am I going to do, we're so awkward now."

"What about the candy thing?" Seokmin asked.

"I'm still doing it but I might stop." Mingyu said.

"Why?"

"There's no point anymore, he doesn't like me."

"So you're just gonna give up like that?!" Minghao shouted.

Mingyu and Seokmin looked at him shocked.

"So what if he doesn't like you? Maybe you can make him fall for you instead of hoping he likes you back. Don't you dare tell me bullshit Mingyu. Don't give up so fucking easily." Minghao said.

Mingyu looked at Minghao and nodded. He was right, he shouldn't just give up.

"You're right Minghao."

"I'm always right." Minghao rolled his eyes.

Mingyu laughed and nodded. "Yeah, you are."

idk what i wrote jbnfiabbfdbhh