Chapter 4

Wonwoo went back to his class with something in his mind. He didn't know why his heart started to beat faster when he was with Mingyu in the garden.

'Must be something' Wonwoo thought to himself trying to ignore the fact.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It was time to go back home and Wonwoo remembered that he was gonna walk back home with Mingyu today.

He felt his stomach getting small butterflies.

"What the fuck?" he said to himself.

"What Wonwoo?" Jihoon, his friend who was also Soonyoung's boyfriend asked.

"Nothing." Wonwoo said before walking out of his class and to Mingyu's.

"Oh hey hyung!" Mingyu said with Minghao and Seokmin beside him.

Wonwoo greeted back and Mingyu remembered.

"Oh yeah! I'll be walking back home with Wonwoo today." Mingyu said and his friends nodded.

"Alright." Minghao and Seokmin said with a lenny face before quickly walking away from Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"Um what?" Wonwoo said confused.

"N-nothing just ignore my friends." Mingyu said laughing awkwardly.

Wonwoo nodded and smiled. They both then walked out of school and walked back home.

Both of them were laughing and talking a lot as they continued to walk back home.

"Hey do you like wanna hang out this Saturday?" Wonwoo asked before he went back to his house.

Mingyu's mind then became a mess and he blushed. He tried to speak but all he could say was a jumble of words.

Wonwoo looked at him confused before Mingyu quickly said,

"Yes I would love too!-" Mingyu quickly shut his mouth.

Wonwoo chuckled a bit before nodding.

"Okay then let's meet up at Bright mall!" Wonwoo said before saying good bye to Mingyu and walking into his house.

Mingyu then walked back to his house but stopped and fist pumped the air.

"YES!" Mingyu shouted out loud before running back to his house to choose an outfit.