Chapter 19

Time skip again (i'm not creative enough to write more stuff)

Few years went by and they were still going strong. Mingyu had taken a part time job in his father's pet shop called Bright Pets. Minghao joined him too as he was in need of cash and he loved animals.

It was hard to make time to see each other while they were busy but they tried their best. Sometimes Mingyu would surprise Wonwoo by coming to his college with lunch boxes like how it was in high school.

Wonwoo would do the same to Mingyu but instead of lunch boxes, he brings sweets for him. Wonwoo found out that Soonyoung and Jihoon started to work in a kindergarten near Bright Pets so it was easy to meet them.

"Wonu, I'm bored" Mingyu whined through their video call.

Wonwoo chuckled. "I have classes later but once I'm done I think I can come over"

"Yay!" Mingyu cheered before blowing a kiss through the screen.

Wonwoo grabbed it and went down to his kitchen. He opened the blender and dropped it in before turning on the blender. Mingyu pouted.

"I can't believe you used the vine on me!"

"It was funny" Wonwoo chuckled.

"I have to go now, my break is over. See you later Wonu" Mingyu said blowing more kisses but this time Wonwoo smiled and nodded.

"Bye Gyu, see you later."

"Love you"

"Love you too"

"Mingyu get your ass here and help!" Wonwoo heard Minghao shouting before Mingyu ended the call.

 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 

Wonwoo was done with his classes for the day, he then went to visit Mingyu. He walked into the store, to see Mingyu behind the cash register.

"Oh Wonu!" Mingyu's eyes lit up as he saw his boyfriend.

He wrapped his arms around Wonwoo before pulling him into a hug.

"I missed you"

"You always say that whenever we see each other," Wonwoo chuckled.

"But I missed you too"

"Wonwoo I have been thinking," Mingyu started.

They were sitting inside the staff room, his father let as he knew Wonwoo well.

"Let's go on a trip together!" Mingyu said.

"You sure? Don't you have college and work-"

"2 days wouldn't hurt right? Plus it's on the weekends so don't worry." Mingyu grinned.

Wonwoo sighed and chuckled before nodding.

"Alright"

"Minghao can take my shifts for 2 days?" Mingyu shouted from where he was sitting.

"Fine but I'm taking the money for those 2 days!"

"Fine by me! Thanks!"

Wonwoo shook his head at Mingyu who was grinning widely but Wonwoo was happy being with Mingyu. He smiled, a trip just for them only. He liked that idea, a lot.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mingyu and Wonwoo packed their things already and they left on a small trip, just them alone.

"You sure it's alright to skip your part time job?" Wonwoo asked as he wore his seat belt.

"Yeah plus Minghao is covering for me remember? My dad doesn't mind either, he doesn't need to give me my money for 2 days." Mingyu laughed as he started up his car.

"Well Wonwoo, ready for the trip?" Mingyu asked with a soft smile.

Wonwoo still found his smile beautiful. He still never understood how did he deserve someone like Mingyu. Wonwoo smiled back at Mingyu and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go"

Minghao walked into the pet shop, it was a saturday. Minghao still did like Mingyu but it wasn't a lot. It was now a small crush which made him so happy. He was finally moving on. He greeted a boy they had met at the end of their 2nd year of high school, Chan before wearing his apron and arranged the stuff on the shelves.

The whole day was busy which meant that they didn't really have a break as they had to help out a lot in the store.

Chan left early while Minghao was still working. Minghao couldn't wait to go back home to his bed plus he had assignments to do again. He sighed, all his teachers loved to give him assignments. Minghao wondered if he will ever meet the person for him or just someone he could love and they could love him back too.

Sometimes Minghao would like to imagine how it would be if he had dates with someone he love, like picnic dates, movie dates or just even cuddling at their apartment. Minghao knew he was being cheesy and romantic thinking about those stuff but he just couldn't help but wonder how it felt.

Minghao sighed and let out a chuckle. There was no way he was gonna find the one for him anytime soon. He was sweeping the floor until he heard the door being opened. He turned around and smiled.

"Hello! Welcome to Bright Pets! How may I help you?" Minghao asked with a smile to the man who had just walked in.

He hesitated a bit before shyly asking, "Do you perhaps have a husky?"

Thank you guys for reading candy! I honestly didn't know how to write this bit but i hope it was alright hahah

if you guys didn't know, this is kinda of like a prequel to my story pets! the ending is like this, i know it isn't a meanie ending im sorry :(

while i was writing this book, my goal for this was to connect it to pets, that's why i didn't put junhui here aye

and minghao liking mingyu before meeting junhui sounded pretty good HAHAHAH

I hope you guys enjoyed this book! byee

*cough* goreadmyotherbooksifuhavent;) *cough*