Chapter 17

Finals were around the corner, students were stressing over it especially the year 3's as it was their last year. Which meant that Wonwoo was also stressing out a lot.

He wanted to get into a good college. He wanted to go for creative writing, photography and music but he still wasn't sure if he really wanted to do those or not. Wonwoo knew he had to decide soon but for now he just wants to get good grades so he would be able to go to any college he would like to go.

Wonwoo was studying in the library after school. A lot of students were too. It was quiet, very quiet. Only soft murmurs were heard along with pen sounds as they press it against the paper and the sound of pages being flipped.

Wonwoo wasn't alone however, he was with Soonyoung and Jihoon. Mingyu had his own study group with his friends and Wonwoo didn't mind.

After all, he was serious about his grades right now.

"Hey Wonwoo how do you do this?" Soonyoung asked passing his chemistry book to Wonwoo, showing him the question.

Wonwoo nodded and read the question then he explained it to Soonyoung. He nodded and thanked Wonwoo before going back to answering the other questions.

Wonwoo stretched his limbs letting out a soft sigh before continuing his studies. Hours passed by and it was soon evening.

Wonwoo, Soonyoung and Jihoon decided to go back home now as it was getting late. They bid each other goodbye before leaving to head home.

Wonwoo felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out to see what it was.

Gyu: hey wonu r u finished?

Gyu: im in a cafe near the school

Gyu: want me to pick u up once ur done so we can go back home tgt???

Won: yeah im done

Won: u dont need to walk back with me if ur still studying

Won: i can always see u tmr morning :)

Gyu: nooo im done already thats why i asked!

Gyu: and i miss u :((

Wonwoo couldn't help but smile as he read the messages. Mingyu was so adorable even when he doesn't do it on purpose.

Won: ah if ur done then i will wait for u outside the school gate then

Gyu: alright~ i'll be there quick!

Won: be careful not to trip like last time lol

Gyu: i wont!

Wonwoo looked up from his phone and leaned against the wall. It was still very cold, Wonwoo placed his hands into his pockets to keep it warm before hearing loud footsteps.

Wonwoo smiled, he knew who it was. He turned to see Mingyu running over to him.

"Hey Won-" Mingyu slipped on the cold floor and fell backwards.

Wonwoo's smile fell and was instantly replaced by a worried face. He rushed over to Mingyu who was groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked as he supported Mingyu as he slowly got up.

Mingyu slowly nodded, rubbing the painful spot as he fell. He pouted.

"It hurts"

"Of course, you fell idiot."

"I didn't mean to!"

"I told you to be careful so that this wouldn't happen again." Wonwoo chuckled.

Wonwoo rubbed Mingyu's back as Mingyu rubbed the spot that hurt. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and grinned.

"This was just like when I fell when we met at the mall."

"Yeah but thankfully this time there's no bleeding."

"Yeah"

"I can't believe you fell."

"Aw you love me"

"Bad decision isn't it?"

"Wonwoo!" Mingyu pouted as Wonwoo snickered.

"Let's go back home now so, we can take care of your bruise"

"Thanks Wonu, you're the best"

"You're welcome and you know I don't like being called Wonu"

"But it's cute! Besides you call me Gyu. At least let me call you Wonu"

"But you can call me Won"

"No it isn't cute unlike Wonu"

"I give up" Wonwoo sighed.

Mingyu gave Wonwoo a childish smile before kissing his cheek. Wonwoo rolled his eyes but still smiled. Although finals were around the corner, Wonwoo was glad that they could still find time to be together and relax before having to focus on studies again.

just some cute fluff for yall and also thank you for 2k reads! I didn't realise I thought it was only 1k socisifks I love u all