Chapter 10

Wonwoo stood still with eyes wide open while Mingyu had his eyes closed. Wonwoo heard someone dropping something but he didn't care.

He felt butterflies in his stomach as Mingyu kissed him. Mingyu pulled back before guilt was shown on his face.

"I-I'm sorry" Mingyu said quickly turning to the fireworks not daring to look at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just kept quiet not knowing what to say or do. He didn't know how he felt or what he was feeling.

Mingyu bit his bottom lip as he regretted what he had just done. Hearing Wonwoo say nothing about what he did made him glad yet heart broken.

The whole time as they were watching the fireworks, there was an awkward silence until the fireworks were done.

"Wonwoo!" Wonwoo heard Soonyoung.

"Hey we gotta go back now or else we'll miss the last bus." Soonyoung told Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was glad about Soonyoung's terrible timings. He turned to Mingyu.

"I have to go now, I'll see you later?" Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

"Y-yeah, bye" Mingyu said with a smile waving goodbye to both Wonwoo and Soonyoung.

"Boy am I glad to see you." Wonwoo mumbled.

"What did you say?" Soonyoung asked.

"Nothing"

"Hm alright"

"Mingyu!" Mingyu turned to see Seokmin running over to him.

"Hey" Mingyu gave him a weak smile.

"I saw what you did." Seokmin said wiggling his eyebrows.

Mingyu laughed but it wasn't real and Seokmin knew.

"What happened?"

"Shit happened. I'll tell you next time." Mingyu said and Seokmin nodded.

"Hey isn't Minghao supposed to be with you?" Mingyu asked.

"He went to the bathroom cause he dropped his drink."

"Ah okay" Mingyu said.

Minghao was in the bathroom, washing up the stain. Minghao splashed his face with water before slapping his cheeks.

"You're an idiot, Minghao" Minghao told himself.

Memories of what he saw before the fireworks went off, flashes through his mind.

Flashback

Minghao and Seokmin were walking around in the school field as people started to countdown the fireworks.

Minghao was sipping on his drink before he saw Mingyu.

"Oh? Isn't that Mingyu?" Minghao said pointing at Mingyu.

"Really? Let's go see him!"  Seokmin said pulling Minghao.

"Mingyu!-" Seokmin called out before Mingyu pressed his lips against Wonwoo's.

Minghao dropped the drink in shock. He didn't expect what he said to come true. His stomach hurts just by looking at them.

"H-hey I'm gonna go wash the drink stain." Minghao said and Seokmin nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to see that"

"It's okay it's my fault for liking him." Minghao gave him a sad smile before walking off to the bathroom.

Flashback end

Minghao sighed. He wished he never liked Mingyu. Minghao took one last look at himself in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom and back to his friends.

"Hey" Minghao said slipping his hands into his pockets pretending like nothing had happened before this.

"Hey let's go back home." Mingyu said and they nodded.

The three of them then walked back home separating ways to their homes.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Their school had one day off after the carnival as they still needed to clean everything up.

Mingyu was laying on his bed with his phone. He was scrolling through his social media not bothering about time passing. He was still thinking about the kiss and how he fucked everything up. Suddenly Seokmin messaged on their group.

2 gays with 1 asexual

Seokmin: hEY gUYs

Minghao: sUp

Seokmin: waNna gO wAtcH a mOviE?

Minghao: i don't mind, I'm pretty free and bored

Mingyu: same

Seokmin: alright meet up at the mall in 10 mins

Minghao: that fast?

Seokmin: yes nOW go or we'll miss the movie

Mingyu: alright alright

Minghao: also wtf @ our group name

Seokmin: telling facts man

Minghao: jfc seok

Mingyu smiled at his friend's messages before getting up to change into something nice yet comfortable. He then walked out of his house to the mall.

"Hey!" Seokmin shouted waving his arm.

Mingyu laughed and walked over to where Seokmin was.

"Minghao?"

"You know him, he's gonna take his time to find a good outfit to wear." Seokmin laughed.

Mingyu smiled and nodded. Soon Minghao came in a fashionable outfit and they went to the cinema.

They bought the tickets and popcorn, of course playing rock paper scissors to see who had to pay everything and Seokmin lost.

"This is unfair" Seokmin whined as he paid for everything.

"You lost" Mingyu stuck his tongue out.

"This is the second time I lost just to pay!" Seokmin sighed.

Mingyu and Minghao laughed at Seokmin who was still pouting. They all then walked into the cinema as the movie was about to start.

Filler i guess?