Chapter 2

Wonwoo decided not to eat the candy and he kept it inside his pocket. He was in a happy mood cause of his secret admirer that he just had.

He sometimes walks back home together with Mingyu as they live on the same street but not too often.

"Hyung did you eat the candy?" Mingyu asked curiously.

Wonwoo shook his head. Mingyu looked at him confused.

"Why not?" Mingyu asked.

"Because it's my first time having a secret admirer so, I want to keep it as I feel like it is very precious to me now. Yeah I know it's just a candy from a secret admirer but I would like to treasure it so someday when I finally meet them I would tell them how grateful I am to them and how I still kept the candy they gave me." Wonwoo said with a small smile.

"Wow, your secret admirer would be so happy." Mingyu said happily.

Wonwoo just smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah! I mean you want to thank them for this and I think that's really sweet and cool of you." Mingyu said making Wonwoo blush.

"Thanks."

"Anytime hyung."

"Also what's your favourite candy?" Mingyu asked.

"I like every one of them." Wonwoo said.

"At least you ain't picky." Mingyu laughed.

Wonwoo joined Mingyu before seeing his house in view.

"Oh my house is there, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

"Alright bye hyung!" Mingyu said loudly waving good bye to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo waved back and went into his house while Mingyu continued to walk back to his house which was further down.

Wonwoo walked to his room and placed his candy on his table. He found an empty small box with a ribbon on top of it, he opened it and placed the candy inside.

He smiled before closing the box and leaving it on his table, he hoped the next day he would get another candy.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

He opened his locker the next day and had a small smile on his face.

Hey! I hope you're fine with this candy flavour. I didn't know what flavour you would like but I'm pretty sure you don't mind any flavour! I hope today you will have a good time ♡
- secret admirer

Wonwoo took the candy and noticed that it was a strawberry flavour. He kept it in his pocket and neatly folded the note before keeping safe with him.

Little did he know his secret admirer was looking at him. They had a huge smile on their face before skipping off to their class.

"Why are you smiling so wide for?" Minghao asked.

"Nothing just Wonwoo hyung made my day." they said with a grin.

Minghao understood and shook his head.

"You only saw him taking your note and candy right?" Minghao asked and they nodded.

"You're so stupid Mingyu."

"Hey! I can't just go up to him, I'll turn into a mess!" Mingyu said swinging his arms everywhere like an octopus.

Minghao laughed at Mingyu before shaking his head.

"Then don't be a mess?"

"Minghao you're not helping." Mingyu whined but Minghao only laughed back.

Minghao shrugged his shoulders.

"How long are you gonna keep giving him those candies cause I want some too."

"Bitch you aren't getting any, it's only for Wonwoo hyung and I'm not sure maybe until I have the guts to confess." Mingyu stuck his tongue out.

Minghao nodded and continued to do his work.

"Sad that I want you to be my secret admirer." Minghao mumbled softly but Mingyu couldn't hear.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing I just said you're an idiot for not confessing."

"Hey!"

wiNk WoNk wHAt