Jackson

Anyone from Australia reading this? Let me know where ya'll are from, I'm interested <3

// Joe's POV

"So have you don't it yet?" Larry pressed. The other boys laughed and then waited, intrigued, for an answer.

"What? Come on guys, grow up." I protested.

"You gotta tell us something Joe! Just give us a taste, you know we're getting nothing at the moment and have to live vicariously through your sex life." Xavier continued.

I sighed, "No, we haven't had sex, I don't want to yet- I mean we could but we should wait- but... she's amazing."

"So how far have you gone?" Tom added.

"We've done... stuff. I'm not telling you, this is messed up. We kiss, we cuddle, we've seen each other naked, there you go! I'm off to another deadly maths lesson with Mr. Richards, and you can do as you may with that information." I said as I walked down the stone walled school hallway I'd ventured a hundred times before.

I know it's pretty typical for a guy to brag to his mates about his sex life and shit but, it's just messed up to me, I feel so uncomfortable.

I turned the corner and ran into a group of classic idiots I used to call my friends, it's been 3 years since Jackson broke my nose, we'd hardly spoken since.

"So... 'Joey'." the air headed bully approached me, a friend on either side of him, clearly for extra protection. "I heard you've been a bit of a naughty boy." He said in a condescending tone, as if I'm a five year old.

"Back off, you don't need this." I tried to get past but one of his allies pushed me back.

"Oh, I don't need this?! That's funny, I'm not the one fucking the principals daughter."

"What the hell are you on about?"

"You tell me 'buddy'," He started to imitate me, circling me as he talked, "I've only seen her naked!"

"Where'd you hear that-"

"You should be more careful, you never know who's around the corner to listen in." He faced me, standing so close I could hear his deep breath, his large nostrils inflating and deflating. "Wouldn't want her daddy finding out, would you?" Jackson gave a smug smile and started to walk away, but stopped suddenly, "Oh! I almost forgot something!" He punched me twice, first square in the face, blood rushing down my lips and chin faster than I could help, second to the side of my head, my vision blurred for a moment as I leaned back on the hard wall behind me for stability.

I can't believe he'd start this again, after all we've been through.

---

"So just keep that ice pack on for about twenty more minutes and you should be okay, alright darling?" Nurse Tremball handed me the ice pack for my black eye, the nose bleed had stopped only after using about a whole box of tissues to mop up the never ending pour of red.

"How long do you think the bruise'll last?" I asked, standing to leave.

"Oh, I'm not sure honey. A week? Likely to be longer." She gave me a disheartened look.

"Thanks for your help." I left and went straight to my dorm room, at least I got the rest of the school day off.

I lay in bed, reading our assigned book for English; Lord of the Flies by William Golding. What was Sophie going to think of all this?

I promised myself that Jackson would never mess me up again, physically or mentally. Thing is, I always accepted him, he's the one that could never accept himself and accept the truth, he will one day, I hope.

//

I arrived back from this weeks swimming practice, refreshed and cheery after once again beating a personal best in freestyle.

"Hey bub, what're you doing in bed?" Joe was cuddled up, under his covers facing the wall his bed was placed next to.

"Just reading." He said, his voice muffled.

"Come on, what's up?" I made my way over to him, slid under the covers and spooned him, the guy's gotta be the little spoon every once in a while.

He continued to keep quiet and look away from me, what's going on? I noticed a purple splotch on the side of his face, "Joe, what's that?" I leaned up and touched it gently, Joey immediately jumped up.

"Ahh! Don't!" He was facing me now and I could clearly see the damage he was trying to hide. He looked down, averting eye contact.

"What the fuck happened."

~~~~~

Oooh what happened between Jackson and Joe? You shall find out soon...

Please leave any recommendations for what you'd like to see in the next chapters, they might end up in the story!  Please vote and comment Xoxo continue reading, new chapter out soon!