JoJo Forgotten

Short hair vibes?

// Joe's POV //

"Where've you been Sophie? I had to cover for you all day, where were you? When did you cut your hair? Who's this-"

"Okay, one question at a time Jo Jo." My obviously drunk girlfriend patted me on the chest and fell into bed, Owen into mine and the new girl cuddled up next to Sophie.

Sophie and Owen had been gone since Sunday morning, now Monday afternoon. I told her teachers she was staying in her dorm, sick, didn't want visitors. I called her mobile non-stop until I heard it ringing and realized she'd left it on her pillow, in the dorm. All three smelt of bad liquor and were giggling like morons.

"So this is ya boy Sophie? He's a cutie, worries too much though."

"Yeah Sasha, he loves to worry about me." They spoke and responded into the air.

So this was Sasha? The Sasha that spread rumors about Sophie through her whole school. Good to see they're all chummy again, wonder how she could be so stupid to trust her.

"Yeah calm down Positano-"

"Stop calling me that man!"

"Ooooh, he's got a temper!" Sasha retorted, and they all laughed deeply with each other.

I was mad, but couldn't come to pick a fight with drunks.

I sat by Sophie and Sasha, on Sophie's bed, and ask softly, "Where'd you go Soph? I've been really worried, you know."

Flashback

My hair freshly cut, feeling freer than I had in a while, I asked, "What do we do now?"

"We could..." Sasha started to giggle, giving Owen a look.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Is the park still free? Like old times at this time of night." Owen got excited very quickly.

I caught on, "Really guys? Are we really about to go get drunk at a park until two in the morning, then come back and watch Cat in the Hat-"

"Or Shrek-"

"Or Garfield. An epic trilogy, all possible in one night of madness." Owen's eye's flashed crazily.

"Come on Soph, when was the last time you had a night like this?" Sasha grabbed my hand.

"Since... since... I was with you guys, same as this but before all the bullshit went down.

"Exactly! I have beers, and cheap goon, all the quality beverages we could ask for... You in?"

Sasha and Owen gave been reeling looks, pulling me in, "Oh fuck it, of course I'm in!"

We spent the night being lame teenagers, yelling the lyrics to our favorite throwback songs, the likes of Mr. Brightside and Hey Ya. We came back to Sasha's and laughed through half of Cat in the Hat before nodding off.

"Sophie?" I hear Sasha whisper out before I completely nod off for the night, my brain foggy and limbs floating.

"Yeeeeah."

"I'm sorry for everything."

"I know you are Sash-"

"No really, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm so sorry."

We both fell dead asleep after that, waking the next day to the afternoon sun.

"Can I come back with you guys?" Still groggy from the night before and still filling our cups with crappy warm beer, we decided to drive back in our little pack. I guess we just didn't want our time together to end.

We back

Was it bad I hadn't thought about Joe once? And he worried about me for the past 24 hours. I guess that makes me shittest girlfriend of all time, huh? Fuck, how am I going to explain this to him? Can't he just leave me alone until I sober up, nothing I say will satisfy him right now.

I felt Joe sit on the end of my bed, stroking my leg, the only bit of body he could reach with Sasha in-between us, "Where'd you go, Soph? I've been really worried, you know."

"Drove to Sasha's with Owen, she cut me hair-"

"She cut your hair!"

"Yes she did, then we got drunk at a park, very classy, I know, then we tried to watch a movie, we fell asleep, woke up, then we came here." I spoke into the air as I was laying down on my comfy bed. "And I had more fun than I've had in a long long long long time."

"He he we're funner than you Jo Jo." Owen chimed in from his stupor.

I felt Joey's weight lift off the bed, he was probably pacing the room now or looking down on us condescendingly. "Wow, Soph. Nice of you to keep me in the loop. I could've come you know? I could've driven instead of Owen drunk driving the whole way!"

"Owen's hardly had anything to drink. Plus, the head boy skip a day of school? I don't think so." She said sassily.

"Ooooh head boy are we? He's so posh Soph, you told me nothing about this boy, why'd you tell me nothing?"

// Joe's POV

And now they were practically ignoring me, stuck in their drunken conversation.

"Good to know I was so important."

I left the room and let the idiots sleep. I need to hit something; a punching bag, a wall, Owen's face, anything.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Hope you're enjoying these new bits and new characters. Please vote and comment xoxo