After Hours

"Where are we going?" I whispered.

"We're almost here." Joey whispered back, I could tell he was smiling, he had his excited voice on.

Joey was guiding my lower back and holding my hand, we'd been walking for what felt like 20 minutes. This was seriously out of the blue, and super dangerous, especially with Joe being a head of year 11. At least I felt protected in these dark halls. Although I couldn't see it, the school felt so peaceful at night, I liked it.

"Okay we're here!" I heard a familiar sound, a large door opening with a creak, and then the sound of ripples and running water.

"You didn't!" I took off the blind fold to see the lights had been turned to different cool colours, some music played in the background from my favourite 90s R&B playlist, and the fresh pool in front of me begging to be swam in.

I held Joey, he stroked my hair and spoke to me, "I though you needed something to take you away from the craziness."

"Thank you so much." I whispered back, a tear falling down my cheek.

Joey kissed my fore head softly, "I brought your swimmers so you can get changed."

"Okay I'll be right back." I went to the locker room and got changed into my white bikini, it stood out against my tan skin.

I came out of the room and took my hair down, it was all wavy just how Joe liked it. "Joey?" Did he leave me? "Joey, where'd you goey ?" I laughed at my own joke.

I made my way to the front of the pool. Suddenly a force came to my side, Joe picked me up and jumped in the pool with me. I came up from the water laughing and splashing the boy until he retreated, "Okay, okay! Stop!" Joe raised his hands in surrender.

"Come on." I got out of the pool and made my way to the diving board. "This is how I won my 6th grade diving competition." I prepared myself, acting all important, and dove into the pool. Joe clapped and nodded like a posh old man.

"Alright my turn!" Joey ran to the board, "This is how I lost my 6th grade diving competition." He said with a chuckle.

Joey made his jump, limbs flailing all over the place with a huge splash when he hit the water.

"Ten out of ten! I don't understand how you lost, you've got talent!" I said sarcastically.

Joey swan over to me and just looked at me, with a smirk on his plump pink lips.

"What?" I turned red and giggled, covering my face with my hands.

Joey guided my hands down and held them, "I love you."

"I love you too. You don't even how much I needed to get away."

"I'm so sorry Sophie, it's all my fault-"

"Shhh. We're not talking about it anymore, not tonight."

"Okay, I promise no more."

Joey reeled me in closer, I held my legs around his hips and we kissed, slowly, and then faster and faster. I felt his southern friend get harder as I grinded into him. I smiled through the kiss as he moaned lightly.
We spoke between kisses.

"I want you." I whispered.

"You have me." He smiled.

"No." I pulled away and looked him straight in his blue eyes. "I want you. For real."

"I want you too."

~~~~~
Oooh what will happen next? ...Yeah you guessed it, they have tea and get their nails done, followed by a light brunch :)

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment xoxo