Too Much of a Good Thing PART 1

Joe's POV

"How's Sophie?" Larry asked gravely, as if he was asking about a dying family member.

All of my mates listened intently.

"She's... coping." I couldn't help it, a smile spread over my face thinking about her, which confused the boys seeing as her photos were leaked only a week ago.

"Okay... is she gonna come to her bio exam today?" Xavier asked.

"Yeah I'm hoping she does, she's been studying despite the fact that she hates it." I felt that goofy smile again.

All of the guys were looking at me weirdly now. "What's going on Joe?" Tom asked.

"Nothing." I gobbled down another piece of bacon to avoid talking.

"Whether you swallow or spit that, we're getting the truth outta you!" Larry said, making the whole table laugh and me choke on my food.

"Okay, okay! We..." The boys leaned in slightly.

"You what?" Peter pressed.

"We... last night... you know." I raised my eye brows, nodding, and saw their mouthes drop to the floor one by one.

"No fucking way!" Larry said a little too loudly, getting looks from neighbouring tables.

"These hips don't lie." I said sarcastically.

"Wow. Well there you go, we must drink to the legend that is Joe Positano!"

The boys all raised their cups of orange juice to me, "Alright! That's enough!"

"You will tell me everything later." Larry said to me discretely.

Sophie and I had spent the weekend together, hardly leaving our dorm room, forgetting about the shit that happened with Jackson for the time being. Sophie'd only left the room a finite amount of times, I'd always checked that the coast was as clear as possible, and accompanied her to her destination. I just don't know what to do to fix everything.

After breakfast, I brought back some toast for her, and I had a free lesson for revision. All I wanted, right now, was to be with her, and she still had some time before her test...

----

"Good luck babe." Joe pulled me in and kissed me, I was on my way out for the dreaded biology exam.

I pulled away but he kept it going, I smiled through his kiss, "I gotta go."

"You'll be too early if you go now, stay a little longer."

I lost sense of where I was as he continued to fill me with his passion. We made our way, while kissing, to Joey's bed, where he lay me down.

"You taste like maple syrup." I said.

"Sorry I couldn't bring you any pancakes." He responded with a smirk.

Joey began to unzip my dress and feel my body up and down, I followed his rhythm, sliding down his shorts.

Joe grabbed a condom from his bed side table and ripped off the seal with his teeth.

It was all over quickly, faster than usual. We both finished and took deep breaths. I looked up lazily to his alarm clock, checking the time, remembering where I was.

"Fuck!" I shot up and speedily got dressed again.

"What?!"

"I'm late! They won't let me in if I'm late! I'll fail!"

I rushed out the door, still putting my hair up in a pony tail, almost forgetting my stationery, the door slamming behind me.

I swear that's all he wants to do. It's great, don't get me wrong! Joey's been amazing, and I'm so glad we finally had sex but... I could use a break. Some breathing space. I haven't had time to think about being exposed by Jackson, because whenever I start to think about it, Joey interrupts me with kisses. I love him but he's turned into a complete horn dog lately. And yes I did just use the term horn dog, it's appropriate to the situation.

Shit. Now I have to not only worry about a biology exam I don't give two shits about, and at least 100 boys that'll be sitting the exam in the same room as me.

I made it just in time. Walking past all of them for the first time in a week, just trying to find my spot in a line has never been so difficult. I feel all eyes on me, I thought we'd gotten over this by now, but no, it continues.

I finally see a familiar face, "Soph!" Xavier waved me over. I was so happy to see him and immediately took him in with a quick hug, I needed some support and something to hide me from the crowd momentarily.

Thank God Z didn't act weird around me, or treat me differently, although I'm sure he's seen the pictures. "Have you revised enough?"

"Ummm no way." We laughed and bonded over the fact that we were gonna completely fail this, Z will get an A no matter what, he doesn't even have to try to do well, but he still laughed along.

I continued to ignore the rest of the guys in the line until a familiar voice sent a sharp shiver down my spine. Seth.

"Hey sweetie."

Shit.

"Long time no see - well actually that's not true, I've seen plenty of you by now." He gave an evil chuckle. "My buddy's really loved it too."

"Back off." Z stood over Seth and death stared him until he walked away. "I'm sorry Soph."

"Don't worry about it, it's not gonna get much easier any time soon."

We went in for the exam and needless to say... I probably failed.

Joe's POV

"So, what happened? Tell me everything, and I swear to Jesus fucking Christ if you go all 'no it was a special moment between us and I'm not sharing anything' on me I will hit you." Larry stormed into my room and monologued immediately.

"Alright, alright! But I'm trusting you with this Laz, I'm serious."

"Scouts honour." Larry placed a hand over his heart.

"Okay well... Friday night, after curfew, we snuck out, I blind folded her and led her to the pool and I'd set up this whole romantic thing, and we had some fun there and then..." I started talking quieter, but still above a whisper, as if I didn't want anyone to here. "And she said 'I want you', oh my God it was so sexy, and we went back to our dorm room and, you know."

"Damn. How was it?"

"Can't even explain it man, it blows my mine. Sophie is sooo good like fuck I can't describe it. Once again these words don't leave this room."

"You got it Joe. You're a lucky man, how often you getting it?"

"Let's just say we stayed in over the weekend."

"I swear six months ago you were a seventeen year old virgin with no hope of getting a girl, now look at you - you're fucking living with one! And she's perfect!"

"I'm pretty lucky... honestly man, I love this girl." I said, feeling the deeper side of this conversation.

"Oh yeah! I never would have guessed!" Larry said sarcastically.

"Shut up! Alright Sophie should be getting back soon you should skedaddle."

"Stop saying skedaddle!" Larry left and I sat, reading, waiting for her. 

~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment xoxo