Chapter 1 - After the Promotions

Hey guys! So I'm writing about how Prabhas, Anushka and the whole Bahubali team would have wrapped up with the final promotions of the movie and mainly Anushka's feelings about it. This is just an attempt to draw a background to the story. Sorry if there are not much Pranushka scenes but I promise to spice it up in the coming parts.

P.S. Prabhas and Anushka are already in a relationship and almost everyone in the crew knows about them, but they prefer to act ignorant.😁😉

The promotions of the movie were finally done with. The director Rajamouli, his wife Rama Rajamouli, producer Shobhu garu, Rana, Prabhas, Anushka, and a few other crew members were returning from the final press-meet at Hyderabad. There was a strange silence in the luxurious van they were travelling.

Prabhas and Anushka, as usual, had occupied the last seats. It was around 10:00 pm and there was a slight drizzle in the city. Anushka was staring out of the window, brooding over this phase of her life.

Finally the world of Bahubali has come to an end. It has been 5 years since she had become a part of Bahubali - since Bahubali had become a part of her. These 5 years had given her everything she ever wished for and more.

She turned her head towards her Pabsu. He was softly chatting with Rana, who was sitting in their front row. She would not miss him as they always meet, but she would definitely miss him as 'Bahubali'. She would miss her being his 'Devasena'. He had already cut his hair and trimmed his beard, much to her dismay.

She often wondered, though they were very good friends for a long time, if it wasn't for 'Bahubali', would they have ever dated?

Prabhas gently held her hands that were on her lap.

"What are you thinking Sweety?", he asked.

Anushka shook her head lightly.
Prabhas frowned. She chuckled as she knew he would not let it go.

"I can't believe that it's getting over! I mean, we would never go back to the sets of Bahubali! There would be no swords and chains and armours around us!", Anushka realised this as she said out. There really was no going back!

"Don't worry Sweety! You will not miss swords and armours much long. Some director would be ready with a role of a queen for you." Prabhas smirked.

Anushka hit his arm playfully and chuckled. Rana turned to see what was happening behind him.

"Oh! The love-birds have started their twittering, eh?!" Rana teased.

Prabhas looked at Anushka and she rolled her eyes. It was only Rana who never missed a chance to pull their legs.

"Now leave them alone Rana!", chided Rajamouli.

"Well I am leaving them alone! I have suffered enough today!" Exclaimed Rana to Rajamouli.

"Why? What happened today?", asked Rajamouli.

"Unfortunately I had to sit between these two sweethearts and throughout the function they were craning their necks and gushing! I was trapped! I couldn't concentrate on the function!" He mocked irritation.

"Really! As if you listen to all the press meets! You are always in your own world bro!", smirked Sweety.

"You both look out for the pics from today's event. All your sweet talks are captured in HD clarity." Rana gave an exasperated gesture. Rajamouli laughed.

"Then you should have exchanged seats with me!", told Prabhas, winking at Sweety.

Rana ignored that and complained,

"You guys can't control yourselves and when media questions you, you both repeat the same old dialogue of being " very close friends"!"

Anushka blushed and turned towards the window.

They reached the Arka Production Office and it was from there they would go in their own cars.

Everyone hugged goodbye. Anushka's car had arrived and Prabhas walked along with her. The wind was chilly and she slightly shuddered as his hands brushed hers.

As she reached her car, she turned and hugged him, nestling her head against his chest. Prabhas wrapped her in his arms.

He thought, "Nothing can be compared to this feeling".

He planted a soft kiss on her temple. She smiled and looked at him. She could see home in his eyes.

They realised that this moment was a very significant one. They were moving away from from the thread named 'Bahubali' that had bound them together. That knot had tied their souls for ever and they and now, they had to move away from the thread - but together.

"Good night Pabsu..."

"Take care Darling"

As Anushka got into the car, Prabhas held her hand through the window.

He lowered his head to the window and whispered, his face inches away from hers,

"We are meant to be Sweety. I would have found a way to you. And also...", his lips touched her earlobes and she shivered at his breath, "no matter what, you'll always be my Devasena".

Prabhas kissed her cheeks and drew back. Anushka's eyes were widened.
Prabhas was laughing and waving at her as the car pulled away.

Anushka sat back in the seat, shook her head and sighed contently. This man always knew what happened in her mind, without her saying a word.