Chapter 6 - Back Home

Author's Note : #48 in Random! So much love in just 4 days!!!😍😍
I can't even express how grateful I am to every single one of you who took your time to read and appreciate my work.😀🤗
I'm truly blessed!🙏
All I can say is "THANK YOU!"
Keep reading and feel free to give your opinions.😁😁
And keep loving Pranushka 😍😘😍
Lots of love 💕

* * * * *

*Present Day*

It has been around 3 weeks since Prabhas was holidaying in the US. He had a good time on his much needed break. He caught up with his old friends and enjoyed with them. But there wasn't even a second when he didn't think about Anushka.

Rumours have been spreading around that Anushka was confirmed as the heroine for Saaho, even though they never had plans nor had thought about it. Before his team could rubbish these, there came another baseless news that she was dropped out of the film because of her weight issues.

Prabhas couldn't control his anger. He couldn't react directly to the media, as it would've added fuel to the speculations over Anushka and his relationship. But he had called the Saaho team as well as his personal team, (taking great care not to lose his temper), and warned them to make sure that such insensitive and ridiculous stories didn't go about the rounds.

He had called Anushka at every couple of hours to make sure that she was okay. During one such call Sweety said,

"Pabsu... you are on a vacation! You have gone away to take a break from your work and its stress and now you're spoiling it by needlessly worrying about me!"

Anushka was very calm and unaffected by all the happenings around her. She knew that sometimes the media crossed their limits and spread cooked up stories. And, she knew it was better to ignore it rather than react and make things worse.

Prabhas was proud of how she handled herself. If it was someone else in her place, she would have been totally disturbed. But not his Sweety.

"Okay fine...but you just ignore what people are saying. Sometimes their brains go on a strike.", said Prabhas soothingly.

"That's exactly what I'm saying! You just don't pay heed to all these news. Just enjoy your time there and come back soon to me. I miss you so much!", said Anushka.

"Miss you too Darling...", he said.

It has been the umpteenth time that Anushka was telling Prabhas to not worry about her. She was telling the truth. She had never paid much importance to the media and their gossips regarding her. Nor did she mind it now. There wasn't even any truth in these news. It was only a couple of days before she got a call from UV Creations, asking her opinion regarding their decision of finalising Shraddha Kapoor as the heroine for Saaho. She was completely happy about it.

She was also aware that some people were body-shaming her, but that too bothered her the least. She knew how to take care of her body and keeping in mind of the injuries she had, she was in no hurry to "lose weight" and "get into shape". She was focusing more on being healthy. And seriously! Why does it matter what others thought of her!

Prabhas had landed back in Mumbai after his vacation. He had a meeting with Saaho team. Shraddha had been fixed as the female lead and they all had met and discussed about the detailed dates of the 1st schedule of the movie.

Meanwhile, Anushka had finished her shooting for Bhagmati and the film was under post production works. She was at her home in Hyderabad, taking her time to choose her next venture.

She had spent time with her family and been to her hometown. Though everyone in her family stayed back, Anushka came back to Hyderabad as Prabhas would return from Mumbai that weekend.