Chapter 5 - The Confession

Author's Note : Since I had enough time today, I have written the next update.😀 I just hope that I've reached up to your expectations.🙏
Thank you for all your love and support and keep them coming!🤗😘

P.S. It's our Darling Pabsu's birthday tomorrow! So here's wishing him a very very happy birthday! May his life be happy and peaceful always. And also, may Pranushka marry and live happily ever after!😁😍😍🙏

Lots of love💕

Prabhas reached the set late the next day. Rest of the cast had already started their shoots. His eyes searched for Anushka, and saw her rehearsing for the scene in the old getup. Prabhas went straight to his caravan.

Rajamouli was explaining the scene to Anushka when Prabhas' PA came to him and said that he has arrived and is getting ready. Rajamouli nodded and asked his assistant to give Prabhas the script for the scene.

Sweety's anxiety was clearly visible on her face. She knew that something was not right as it never happened before that Prabhas went into his van without meeting her. The thought whether he would have accepted the proposal or not was eating her from within. She could hardly breathe.

SSR noticed her expression and was eyeing Rana who was standing a few feet away from them. Rana gestured him to be patient.

Prabhas was getting ready as the assistant director came to him with the day's script. He went through it and was relieved that he and Anushka had no combined scenes to do together.

He wanted to go to Sweety and wish her a good morning as he always used to do. But today, he somehow couldn't. He couldn't face her when he knew that in her mind she might be planning to build a life with another person. That thought brought out all the anger that he had simpering within him yesterday. He got ready for the shot with a grim face.

Anushka had a break between the scenes. She didn't go to her van and thought of asking Prabhas directly about the matter. When she turned, she came face to face with him. She looked into his eyes, searching for the answers to her questions.

But all he said was, "Hey Sweety, will catch you later", in a clipped tone, that too averting his eyes from hers.

Anushka nodded and walked as fast as she could towards her vanity van. She told her assistant not to disturb her as she wanted to rest for some time. She locked the door and started weeping.

"Why is he behaving like this? He is not even married yet and he's already distancing himself from me! What have I done?! At least he could have told me about all this! Am I not even his friend now?", asked Anushka to herself, sobbing.

She took her time to compose herself. The rest of the day passed with both of them avoiding each other. Rajamouli was noticing all this and said to Rana, worried,

"Rana, this is a bit too much. Just look at them! Darling is looking totally depressed and he's at the verge of losing his temper. And Sweety! I'm sure she has had a bout of crying. Now enough with this Rana! If this goes on, I'm worried they might lose their friendship."

"Don't you know them Raj?! They're Pranushka! One thing we can confirm from this situation is that they are totally in love with each other. Now, the next thing is that they have to realise this themselves and then confess it to each other.", asserted Rana.

"But how will that happen? They are not even talking to each other.", exclaimed SSR.

"Well, just give them some time. Both cannot ignore each other forever. I'm positive that everything will be sorted out within a day.", said Rana confidently.