Chapter 4 - Realisation

"Now it's the rapid fire round", said the anchor.

Anushka has been watching a whole lot of interviews of them in a single sitting. Since they attended a lot of them, they never took the pain to watch it again when the interviews were uploaded.

As she watched this part, she kept a hand on her mouth in wonder. From her favourite Disney character to the name of her crushes, Prabhas knew each and everything and he was answering for her. Moreover, she seemed to be looking at him for confirmation to her answers. And also, when it was time for his chance, she answered most of the questions on his behalf.

At that time, she realised how well they understood and completed each other. It was like keeping the correct pieces of puzzles together.

Anushka watched some more of the other interviews. She remembered all the fun they had, like in that of the Facebook live, Savitri's, and a few more. The one thing she couldn't help but notice was that it was very evident through their actions that they were something more than "just friends".

She grabbed her phone and called.

"Hey bro!", came Rana's cheerful voice.

"We are so obvious!", exclaimed Anushka.

"Excuse me?"

"I was going through all the interviews and promotions that me and Prabhas had been to and it is so evident that we are more than "just friends"!", she explained.

Rana was guffawing at the other end.

"Shut up Rana!", fumed Sweety.

"What did you think then Sweety? That's why the whole world is talking about you both! Have you ever seen yourself together? You guys are like magnets. Always coming towards each other, looking at each other while answering questions, and God! Is there a minute when you two can't stop talking?!", asked Rana with laughter in his voice.

"Then you should have told us! We would have been more conscious about all this.", said Anushka silently.

"Sweety... You and Darling are one of my closest friends. And I know that you guys are not ready to reveal your relationship to the world. We know that you are totally unaware of others when you are together", said Rana calmly.

"And, if I would've told you to both to hold back, you would have been conscious and acted out all wierd. Seriously! I admit that you are the best actors on-screen, but in off-screen, you both totally suck at it!", laughed Rana.

Sweety chuckled. Rana always knew how to make her at ease.

"Watching the old interviews huh? Why? Missing your dear Pabsu?", teased Rana.

"What is it to you!?", said Sweety rolling her eyes.

"Bro, he'll be totally enjoying the American life. Maybe he's chilling with some hot chicks at a casino in Vegas right now", said him, mocking a serious tone.

"Then I'll chop his head off", inserted Anushka.

"You haven't really gotten out of Devasena's character, have you?"

Both of them laughed.

"Okay now bro, my shot is ready. Anyways, I don't have all the time of the day to talk with you. Go disturb your Darling.", Said Rana.

"Okay fine! Bye!"

Sweety was about to hang up when Rana suddenly said,

"By the way, if you guys are planning to make it official, I must be the first one to know. Otherwise I'll be back as Bhalla", warned Rana.